Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday myths lead-up
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
Morning,

We are looking for two monsters to help with the 9-day myths lead-up this weekend, which will be at the new overland site half penny. If you are free to help please please get in touch.

Thank you

Duncan
duncanmatthias
Bump on this one.......

Would love to find at-least one monster, in an effort to not have to book off to fill the crew spaces. Thanks people

Rgds

Duncan
LauraSB
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ May 12 2015, 06:28 PM) *
Bump on this one.......

Would love to find at-least one monster, in an effort to not have to book off to fill the crew spaces. Thanks people

Rgds

Duncan

I could possibly do a pick up if it helps, plus I is making cake
duncanmatthias
Another shameless bump on this, still looking for a monster for this myths lead up, if anyone could help, there will be 1 very greatful person, and 7 pritty greatful people.

Rgds

Duncan
Labyman
I would really appreciate anyone that monsters this. I will happily ref/a-ref or crew a dungeon in the future for anyone that monsters this... Would quite like to ref a scouts special so please anyone that could monster book on. I will happily pay transport cost for crew

Many thanks
Naga
Anyone?

We really need 1 more to help so Duncan does not have to book off to crew.
fatteacher
I have manned up and booked on to monster for you guys and booked off the double points dungeon next Saturday. The way I look at it, next weekend needs a ref and crew - this way I can hopefully ensure that this Saturday's game goes well and two more games go ahead.
I can pick up Sam on way there if needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.