Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Farfolk Neuronics
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
iainwimble
How hard would it be for a farfolk to get extra neuronic powers which are not on there list ?,

It seems there list of neuronics is somewhat lacking and was after maybe a couple to spice them up a bit.

This is for a Farfolk Warrior and remember they have grown up in a very harsh place where everything is trying to kill them lol.

Iain
Abel
Base list or the post 8th buy as?
iainwimble
Post 8th buy as is a bit boring to the other neuronic races, just makes is it a just simple points app them a little to give flavour or not that's all.

Iain
Abel
True, even the Awakener buy as leaves much to be desired. It needs s little love
LauraSB
QUOTE(Abel @ Apr 23 2015, 10:26 AM) *
True, even the Awakener buy as leaves much to be desired. It needs s little love

boring compared to elysian? lol
iainwimble
Well I have to say they have some of the neuronics I would like.

Iain
dnsmantra
QUOTE(Abel @ Apr 23 2015, 10:26 AM) *

Really?! The Awakener base buy as is amazing.

Huw
giles

What Huw said - great buy as, very versatile: comms, early invis, lots of small and useful stuff to get you out of trouble.
Iain - maybe apply for access to some of the Awakener ones on the grounds that you've been taught them by communing with your Awakener in your Reed? Or possibly start up a Reed as a Social Guild and have wider access to different neuronics as a possible benefit?

Giles.
Carlo
QUOTE(iainwimble @ Apr 23 2015, 08:38 AM) *
How hard would it be for a farfolk to get extra neuronic powers which are not on there list ?,

It seems there list of neuronics is somewhat lacking and was after maybe a couple to spice them up a bit.

This is for a Farfolk Warrior and remember they have grown up in a very harsh place where everything is trying to kill them lol.

Iain

You have to go with a theme. You can't just have extra neurotics for the sake of it, bear in mind they are only racial I think far folk is good!

If for a warrior, why not write a tradition which gives you limited by as Gyth for neuronics? They are quite offensive if that's what you want. Or just pick a solid theme and write around it.
Jasper
I'd want someone to multiclass into the bracket to get a significantly better buy as.

J
iainwimble
I tried a better neuronic racial buy as when I did a muti race got a "No" though it.

I may just muti class into the neuronic bracket.

Iain
Ryan
I've seen good racial buy as in multirace if you want to stay bracket pure warrior for top damage reductions.?!
ethuil
As Penny I have awakener buy as from my class and gythanki buy as racially, but this was done in my base race/class so I don't know how much that helps you? It was also effectively a non-standard rebirth so I may have gotten away with more because of that.
iainwimble
To be truthful I have got when I need from the above emails.

Thanks all for the help.

Iain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.