Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pure Priest hopeful points app
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
Tonks93
What is the likelihood of being able to get an ability as follows?:

1/Day: After 15 minute meditation/ritual period within a marked circle with a willing champion (where neither party gains SP back) the Pure Priest gains up to 10SP with the champion, who loses 1TBLP adventure temp burned per SP taken.

Or, if it doesn't seem likely, could you suggest anything with a similar effect? I'm with the Lady of the Stars, so can power meld, but that can result in other players being defenseless because it takes everything
Sizel
It seems unlikely to me.

If it were to be made available to you, how often do you want to spend 15 mins standing in a circle along with a mate, and will the rest of the players be happy to cool their heels while you two to do this?

Assuming you've already got the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Extra Levels of Spirits from the tables have you looked at buying Innates of miracles that you cast a lot?
Possibly the ability "Devotion" may help too.
_
Pete
ChrisAndrews
QUOTE(Tonks93 @ Apr 2 2015, 04:00 PM) *
What is the likelihood of being able to get an ability as follows?:

1/Day: After 15 minute meditation/ritual period within a marked circle with a willing champion (where neither party gains SP back) the Pure Priest gains up to 10SP with the champion, who loses 1TBLP adventure temp burned per SP taken.

Or, if it doesn't seem likely, could you suggest anything with a similar effect? I'm with the Lady of the Stars, so can power meld, but that can result in other players being defenseless because it takes everything

"May now choose how many spirits to take when using Power Meld" is simpler? I have a powermeld multiclass somewhere I can dig up...

Otherwise I'd scale it up from 1 TBLP per spirit - I think Path of Blood is 4 TBLP per spirit so I'd imagine that it'll be more because you can get someone with 120 life to take the damage and you can cast total heal / wound staunch on them afterwards.

Chris
dnsmantra
Or just apply for a med burst with different roleplay requirement.

Huw
StuartEaston
QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Apr 2 2015, 06:30 PM) *
Or just apply for a med burst with different roleplay requirement.

Huw

A med burst would be something like; After 15 minutes prayer/meditation gains the benefits of one hours meditation. May not meditate for 3 hours after using this ability.

If you were looking for benefits with a specific person you could consider a casting reduction similar to wisdom of the scriptures after praying with any ley believer/member of your faith.

If you're just looking for more power then goodly priests have it pretty good, EloS then buy innate with or without devotion, or MC devout priest all are worth the points.

Stuart
ChrisAndrews
The multiclass I had, under MCC was:

1: No level requirements to Powermeld. Can be used on unwilling targets of a lower level (1/2)
2: Spirits fade after 15mins not 5
3: Powermeld can recharge innate miracles
4: Can now choose how many spirits to powermeld
5: Can now give spirits rather than take. 1/3 can powermeld an ongoing miracle or ward to remove it. Gains 1/2 the spirits of that miracle.
6: Powermeld your own god (Med burst)

About 600pts.
Tonks93
Thanks everyone, I will see which of these options work but the option of taking any number of spirits during a power meld instead of all will make life a bit easier for other SP users on dungeon smile.gif
Leo
QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ Apr 2 2015, 08:56 PM) *
4: Can now choose how many spirits to powermeld

6: Powermeld your own god (Med burst)

Can you chose to leave your god on 0 spirits? It would be an interesting way to resign during a guild special.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.