Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kallah Beggar - NS Bully Boy
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
CraftyVixen
Im looking at taking Bully boy, but as far as I can read the 'buy as warrior subclass 4 tables below' wont change from what I get as a Kallah beggar.
Would it be sensible to yellow sheet for buy as warrior, or buy with a smaller table penalty?
Thanks
DavidFisher
QUOTE(CraftyVixen @ Mar 8 2015, 05:41 PM) *
Im looking at taking Bully boy, but as far as I can read the 'buy as warrior subclass 4 tables below' wont change from what I get as a Kallah beggar.
Would it be sensible to yellow sheet for buy as warrior, or buy with a smaller table penalty?
Thanks

Yes, I would go for something like...

Considering Kallah already get buy as warrior 4 tables below, Bully Boy is a natural progression. Buy 4 tables below improves to buy at own table as warrior and may buy 3 abilities as a 1st class warrior.

Leave plenty of space for notes and adjustments but may as well aim high
You might consider depowering by asking for 1 ability per table and own table only and everything else at oen table -2

David
DanM
Surely its already costed with that fact in mind?
Don't have it to hand but it must be cheaper
Leo
I have no idea if it would get you anything worth having, but as a concept off the top of my head:

"I'm a sort of scouty warrior"
I may buy as 2nd class ranger 4 tables below, from the ability to buy as warrior subclass 4 tables below from two different sources.

It might go down a bit better if you were to MC to something in the warrior bracket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.