Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the first adventure of the new year?
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
ThatRandomGuy
so last years new year dungeon was ( what i think is called a pre 8th ), but basically we all played new 4th level characters

would people like to do this again as i sure would?
ProfFoxskull
Well I need to start a Lazar priest so I can make everyone neutral people called Jim so yeah.
BlockWizard
QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Dec 18 2014, 08:22 PM) *
Well I need to start a Lazar priest so I can make everyone neutral people called Jim so yeah.

I will play either a shaehan priest or something else, although most likely the first.
ProfFoxskull
QUOTE(BlockWizard @ Dec 19 2014, 02:41 AM) *
I will play either a shaehan priest or something else

All of us should play either shaehan priests or not play shaehan priests.
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(BlockWizard @ Dec 19 2014, 02:41 AM) *
I will play either a shaehan priest or something else, although most likely the first.

i will either play a shaehan priest (winterscorn green wizard) a shaehan priest (silver wizard) or a shaehan priest (duidon rovfuger)
BlockWizard
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 19 2014, 03:32 PM) *
i will either play a shaehan priest (winterscorn green wizard) a shaehan priest (silver wizard) or a shaehan priest (duidon rovfuger)

Peon psy-drowe rovfuger pls
LauraSB
I do believe I shall be reffing the first Young player game of next year on the 3rd of Jan. So looking forward to seeing you all there, glad to see there shall be be a rough party list already, if you are all staying under 8th it will be good to know on the stating, certainly don't want to kill you all first encounter (3rd at least! wink.gif )

Laura

p.s. merry xmas and and a happy new year to you all
BlockWizard
QUOTE(LauraSB @ Dec 21 2014, 04:54 AM) *
I do believe I shall be reffing the first Young player game of next year on the 3rd of Jan. So looking forward to seeing you all there, glad to see that I shall be be a rough party list already, if you are all staying under 8th it will be good to know on the stating, certainly don't want to kill you all first encounter (3rd at least! wink.gif )

Laura

Please set drowe rofvugers in psy-drowe life.

hoolarules
i will be playing an oriental warrior (you can see where this is going)
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(LauraSB @ Dec 21 2014, 04:54 AM) *
I do believe I shall be reffing the first Young player game of next year on the 3rd of Jan. So looking forward to seeing you all there, glad to see that I shall be be a rough party list already, if you are all staying under 8th it will be good to know on the stating, certainly don't want to kill you all first encounter (3rd at least! wink.gif )

Laura

well i think ive decided on a silver wizard, but i might still play a rovfuger but thats unliky
LauraSB
Currently we have 2 players and 4 monsters in the morning to 5 players and 1 monster in the afternoon, someone needs to bite the bullet and play in the morning and monster in the afternoon. If no one is willing, it will be pulled out of the hat on sat smile.gif
ProfFoxskull
QUOTE(LauraSB @ Dec 30 2014, 09:56 AM) *
Currently we have 2 players and 4 monsters in the morning to 5 players and 1 monster in the afternoon, someone needs to bite the bullet and play in the morning and monster in the afternoon. If no one is willing, it will be pulled out of the hat on sat smile.gif

I'll monster the afternoon, they might need some healing in the morning. The website won't let me change booking though.
LauraSB
QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Dec 30 2014, 10:46 AM) *
I'll monster the afternoon, they might need some healing in the morning. The website won't let me change booking though.

should be fine, thx
hoolarules
QUOTE(LauraSB @ Dec 30 2014, 04:28 PM) *
should be fine, thx

i am really sorry but something has come up last minute and i wont be able to come tomorrow

sorry

felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.