Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday dungeons merged
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
Sunday sees 2 dungeons, natural power and Shaehan guild specials, neither of which have enough crew to make enjoyable. This a decision to combine them has been agreed. This compounded by 1 person offering to book off to monster makes it about viable for also envovled to have a good day. That said ideally it needs one more monster or another kind soul to book off and help out.

Regards

Duncan
fatteacher
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Nov 28 2014, 03:37 PM) *
Sunday sees 2 dungeons, natural power and Shaehan guild specials, neither of which have enough crew to make enjoyable. This a decision to combine them has been agreed. This compounded by 1 person offering to book off to monster makes it about viable for also envovled to have a good day. That said ideally it needs one more monster or another kind soul to book off and help out.

Regards

Duncan

Am I playing or monstering? Please let me know. I'll bring or leave stuff depending on answer.
sonof
Personally I hope everyone booked on can play and some monsters show on the day smile.gif

Lee
fatteacher
QUOTE(sonof @ Nov 28 2014, 04:53 PM) *
Personally I hope everyone booked on can play and some monsters show on the day smile.gif

Lee

Fingers crossed!
Helsvell

I am monstering as I volunteered early on. What is the dungeon threshold now by the way? The natural power was supposed to be a max 5250 and if it is increased I guess some of the players may want to change character?

Thanks,

Peter
sonof
Unbalanced Jasper, so below 10k.
It's broadly being stated the party as best I can work out.

Lee
Jasper
QUOTE(sonof @ Nov 28 2014, 05:34 PM) *
Unbalanced Jasper, so below 10k.
It's broadly being stated the party as best I can work out.

Lee

I prefer 'unhinged'.

J
OxMatt
I'm definitely now going to come down and monster the second section. Afraid I can't do the morning, otherwise engaged.

Matt
Christine
Hurrah! An unhinged Jasper, a drive-by Matt, an exciting mix of evil druids, goodly priests, and Carlo if he remembers to turn up - what could possibly go wrong?!

C
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(fatteacher @ Nov 28 2014, 04:35 PM) *
Am I playing or monstering? Please let me know. I'll bring or leave stuff depending on answer.

Currently I assume playing, bring kit and all draw straws on the morning. Pete Smith you are indeed monstering my friend.

Rgds

Duncan
DaveR
Will be down to monster - alas recovering from a flu so not 100% but will try to earn some vitae - I mean 'roleplay'....
Jasper
QUOTE(DaveR @ Nov 29 2014, 10:08 PM) *
Will be down to monster - alas recovering from a flu so not 100% but will try to earn some vitae - I mean 'roleplay'....

'ray! Cheers Dave! I'll buy you some nice healthy orange juice in the pub afterwards smile.gif

J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.