Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Casting miracles through weapons...
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
Rethrisse
So, I know that it's standardly possible to cast miracles through weapons, with an O-class weapon counting as one hand and a B-class weapon counting as two hands.

But have people ever got casting two-handed miracles through an O-class weapon? What kind of prerequisites did you have? (I get that whatever it is, it's going to cost - I have an AP who's going all-out priest, just I want to be able to hold my shield while I batter people with Cause Critical)
Ryan
I have it as a warrior priest - i have a multiclass that grants the ability from the tables you mention or if already possessed then I can do two handed miracles in O while holding a shield. The weapon has to be spiritual and the whole class is 650pts or so
Rethrisse
QUOTE(Ryan @ Nov 10 2014, 10:41 PM) *
I have it as a warrior priest - i have a multiclass that grants the ability from the tables you mention or if already possessed then I can do two handed miracles in O while holding a shield. The weapon has to be spiritual and the whole class is 650pts or so

Much obliged smile.gif
duncanmatthias
I have it as my demon armoured priest, I have channel spirits of harm, and then an upgrade on table 11 but can't buy wound weaver which you normally could on table 11

Rgds

Duncan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.