Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what are some recommended chruches
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
ThatRandomGuy
Hi, so this will be the next character im creating and i am pretty new to priests as this will be the first one im making. he'll be a goodly pure priest as i decided that young players need a healer as nearly every one of our dungeons lack one, with last dungeon the closest thing to a healer was the fighter with 5 pots and 15 point bandaging

so i am really looking for and tips tricks and what church i should be, am currently looking at church of glass and sheahan

thanks
darkrule233
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Nov 9 2014, 09:42 PM) *
Hi, so this will be the next character im creating and i am pretty new to priests as this will be the first one im making. he'll be a goodly pure priest as i decided that young players need a healer as nearly every one of our dungeons lack one, with last dungeon the closest thing to a healer was the fighter with 5 pots and 15 point bandaging

so i am really looking for and tips tricks and what church i should be, am currently looking at church of glass and sheahan

thanks

For healing I'd definitely suggest going for Shaehan...
They're a church devoted solely for helping the unfortunate etc.
However, I would suggest going lady of the stars because Jacob will be your friend and I will give you potion and scrolls smile.gif
Callum
Will
There's a box of resources behind the desk for lower level Shaehan Priests to use to help them out (within reason).

Plus we're awesome.
Abel
Unity, because we are awesome with no drawbacks. That is all smile.gif
Will
Ignore Julian. Shaehan is where it's at smile.gif
Jasper
Shaehan probably has the best benefits, but also the most stringent restrictions on your behaviour (although tbf there is a lot of wiggle room). Talthar is probably the easiest. Most of them have active members who can help you out.

Read through the descriptions in the Almanac/Wiki and see which one you like the best, or inspires you the most.

Also, Hermit Priests. LN Hermit Priests.

J
DanM
Its not which one is best, you should pick one based on the sort of priest you want to roleplay
cripple
there is a free to download book with the majority of the churches in... its a little outdated, but it has most of the basics there...

its called Devine Guidance.

have a flick through, see which ones you like the look of... and if you cant make a decision... then just roll a dice.

Grant.
Padallen
Chat to me tomorrow! :-)
Ryan
QUOTE(Will @ Nov 9 2014, 10:50 PM) *
There's a box of resources behind the desk for lower level Shaehan Priests to use to help them out (within reason).

Why is the Guild box in my Shaehan Priest..!
Christine
Its the ex-High Priest's idea - he couldn't convince the angels to become items of jewellery so he's using them as cupboards instead smile.gif

C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.