Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tradition / AncientFolk Cavalier
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
TheOG
Ok, so a chaotic, Ancient Folk Cavalier.
Lots of possibilities, I thought about no cards required for master crafted physreps alongside rages count verses magic, identify AncientFolk whilst berserk/frenzied etc.
And a blade rune style 1/day attack.

I'm looking for variants as as much as the above is solid and likely a sensible value tradition, can anyone think more 'class defining'?

Cheers

Og
DavidFisher
QUOTE(TheOG @ Oct 16 2014, 02:14 AM) *
Ok, so a chaotic, Ancient Folk Cavalier.
Lots of possibilities, I thought about no cards required for master crafted physreps alongside rages count verses magic, identify AncientFolk whilst berserk/frenzied etc.
And a blade rune style 1/day attack.

I'm looking for variants as as much as the above is solid and likely a sensible value tradition, can anyone think more 'class defining'?

Cheers

Og

+1 wardpack vs. melni's which explains why you recognise them while raging (explained by your ancient bloodline back to the original royal family or whatever)

Rather than MC armour requires no cards (which is basically grulls so I wouldn't spend points on it) I had in my cavalier tradition:

Chainmail mastery now applies vs sharp and blunt
Gains 1 additional level of chainmail mastery and may buy a further rank on T8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 (or something like that)
1 / day for 5 mins PAC counts as innate PAC with fortitude

If are going to wear full cool armour, I would try and get somethign special for it because it looks cool and is heavy and annoying

David
TheFury
Code of honour doesn't apply to lower class? So can hit peons in the back etc.
TheOG
Food for thought, thanks guys

Regards

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.