Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RIP
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
ThatRandomGuy
as ive heard by word of mouth, on today 's adventure , everyone's favourite (and only) young player druid passed away. R.I.P Goran Oakmead, you shall be remembered (even if it was for only for killing an entire church with a tree)
ThatRandomGuy
ty to whoever moved the post
ProfFoxskull
There were other YP druids but Goran was the highest points
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Oct 4 2014, 10:02 PM) *
There were other YP druids but Goran was the highest points

ik i meant it as a joke since we never see the others so its like they dont exist
BlockWizard
I've written Thermoryl's epitaph for Goran, you can have a read on the adult players in character forum.
ProfFoxskull
I don't want to make this too formal or anything, but why exactly is Goran coming back as an "Anti-fire Druid" when he only ever died to fire once?
Padallen
QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Oct 6 2014, 06:26 PM) *
I don't want to make this too formal or anything, but why exactly is Goran coming back as an "Anti-fire Druid" when he only ever died to fire once?

Basically we as YP Ref team chat about it then we will make suggestions to Duncan who will ratify it (or not!) and then proses it!! So sit tight and wait for your envelope!! :-)
ProfFoxskull
QUOTE(Padallen @ Oct 11 2014, 12:31 AM) *
Basically we as YP Ref team chat about it then we will make suggestions to Duncan who will ratify it (or not!) and then proses it!! So sit tight and wait for your envelope!! :-)

OK thanks for that information. I will wait for my envelope with baited breath.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.