Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Points apps from the past..
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
RichardCraig
So I get all my points apps in paper form, for some unknown reason GSMs love to write [----] on them.

Fast forward 3 years to when I next want to put in some points apps for that chr, I want it to work with some other stuff I have passed.

I've only got a copy without tedious writing on it electronically and I can't recall what writing is on it as all my stuff has to hide in my locker.

But on the upside everything gets scanned these days and I would assume that there is actually a folder with my name on it somewhere with a copy of it with the writing and cost?

Can I just say - stacks with XYZ you'll find a copy in your files? Given that I don't put in multiple things in the same name that should work?

Thoughts?
Ryan
I give a rough description of all abilities that interact with the new sheet in the comments box and that always seems to be fine!
Dave
QUOTE(Ryan @ Aug 27 2014, 09:31 PM) *
I give a rough description of all abilities that interact with the new sheet in the comments box and that always seems to be fine!

Well this explains a lot
Mojo
I just attach a scanned copy of the app I want it to interact with. Done that on several in last couple of weeks and no complaints from Lee.
whiteknight
When Phil did it I didn't think they kept a copy, maybe just email Lee and ask him or Duncan?

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.