Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: multi-multi-race
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
Hulud
Anyone ever gotten more than one multi-race?, perhaps by linking them?

If so, what rationale did you use (if thats okay to ask) ?
Ryan
I had THE WORST base race change ever as my Shaehan priest - we are talking nigh on unplayable bad and it allowed me to Multi Class Angel of Mercy so I was then free to Multi Race

I think it is an exception rather than rule however - certainly published races as classes are out there.

Lee has already said however you can multi class from a multi race to gain extensions on what they are -
So Fire Elemental 1 - 6 followed by Salamander Prince 1 - 6 YES
Fire Elemental 1 - 6 followed by Treant 1 - 6 NO
JulianW
One of the past alamanac* races - the Teblorians could take primal soul to represent their totem animal and then later on multirace again once post table 10

I suspect having one or both races as standard ones would help alot

Julian

*can't remember which issue off hand but its one of the free ones on the downloads section
miles
QUOTE(Ryan @ Aug 20 2014, 05:31 PM) *
I had THE WORST base race change ever as my Shaehan priest - we are talking nigh on unplayable bad and it allowed me to Multi Class Angel of Mercy so I was then free to Multi Race

I think it is an exception rather than rule however - certainly published races as classes are out there.

Lee has already said however you can multi class from a multi race to gain extensions on what they are -
So Fire Elemental 1 - 6 followed by Salamander Prince 1 - 6 YES
Fire Elemental 1 - 6 followed by Treant 1 - 6 NO

Shame as Flaming Treant sounds cool

Miles
dnsmantra
Goblin, Troll, Fey, Vampire... *ahem*... though not as separate m/r's.

wink.gif

Huw
Ryan
Pretty sure I wrote this encounter ... Treant last hit fire with a embodied bound salamander ...
Cildan
QUOTE(Ryan @ Aug 20 2014, 06:04 PM) *
Pretty sure I wrote this encounter ... Treant last hit fire with a embodied bound salamander ...

That wouldn't have worked since a bound salamander becomes immune to attacks based on its element.
Ryan
QUOTE(Cildan @ Aug 20 2014, 06:19 PM) *
That wouldn't have worked since a bound salamander becomes immune to attacks based on its element.

That was the point unkillable tree's...
Jasper
QUOTE(Ryan @ Aug 20 2014, 07:13 PM) *
That was the point unkillable tree's...

Not as tough as the last encounter of 'that 3 day' though.

Once you've multiraced, apply for stuff 'post 6th'.

J
Ryan
QUOTE(Jasper @ Aug 20 2014, 11:06 PM) *
Not as tough as the last encounter of 'that 3 day' though.

Let it go Jasper, it was so long ago... ;-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.