Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: imperial seer
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
hoolarules
hello this weekend i started a half ivory drave seer i really enjoyed playing him and i was wondering how to become an imperial seer.

thank you very much.
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(hoolarules @ Aug 10 2014, 12:00 PM) *
hello this weekend i started a half ivory drave seer i really enjoyed playing him and i was wondering how to become an imperial seer.

thank you very much.

be from the empire?
hoolarules
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Aug 11 2014, 09:09 AM) *
be from the empire?

i am but paul was telling me about an adult who is in charge of the imperial seers i think her name was christine.
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(hoolarules @ Aug 11 2014, 11:15 AM) *
i am but paul was telling me about an adult who is in charge of the imperial seers i think her name was christine.

huh
darkrule233
QUOTE(hoolarules @ Aug 11 2014, 11:15 AM) *

You can PM Christine on the forums.
Her name is Christine on the forums biggrin.gif.

Callum
ChrisAndrews
There is a difference between "A Seer from the Empire" and "An Imperial Seer". One is a class/race combo and one is an organisation within the Inquisition.

http://labywiki.co.uk/wiki/Imperial_Seers

Chris
BBB
Techinically Imperial Seers are Human in the same way Nobles of the Blood are Human (Seers are a form of Noble but they keep that quiet to outsiders).

However you could always get round this by being an "Agent of the Seers" / "Imperially Sanctioned Seer". Would be a CC Contract sort of a thing really.

Chatting to Christine is a good start though.

BBB
hoolarules
Thank you very much
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.