Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This thursday
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
So Thursday sees an adult dungeon at the caves.

It has a ref (will Power), just needs some players and monsters.

It is most likely to run as the caves is open for Young player summer Thursday, so just needs a few booked on.

it is currently set as a unbalanced max 7500, but if people want different post up requests so long as will knows by 3pm today he can change stats accordingly smile.gif

cheers

Duncan
miles
As long as i am not called into work i can play, but level wise i only really have a few options

2k troll
as both my priests are over 7.5k
Couple of just post 8th character options.

miles
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(miles @ Aug 5 2014, 09:35 AM) *
As long as i am not called into work i can play, but level wise i only really have a few options

2k troll
as both my priests are over 7.5k
Couple of just post 8th character options.

miles

ok so currently the vote is 3K any advances on this??
AndrewBucknell
happy to play at 3k (7.5 just a bit too much). may be able to bring monster.

Andrew
Branholm
Would like to play my grey wizard 3.7k

DT2
duncanmatthias
ok,

so 4K, all happy with 4K??
miles
Fine with me

Miles
Jorven
I'd be happy with 4k haha, I'm assuming unbalanced means that the monsters can be anything ranging from max 500-class to max 4000-class?

Also, quick question regarding Triple Lengths... What time shall I be at the caves for? smile.gif
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(Jorven @ Aug 5 2014, 03:26 PM) *
I'd be happy with 4k haha, I'm assuming unbalanced means that the monsters can be anything ranging from max 500-class to max 4000-class?

Also, quick question regarding Triple Lengths... What time shall I be at the caves for? smile.gif

9 ish ( normal time)

Someone will hopefully do a lunch organising post
AndrewBucknell
will need to leave early though as have to be in central Reading for 6.30. :-(
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(AndrewBucknell @ Aug 5 2014, 04:18 PM) *
will need to leave early though as have to be in central Reading for 6.30. :-(

Cool how is team Bucknell made up 2 players one monster or one player two monsters?
AndrewBucknell
one and one, Matt has to work.

:-)

Andrew
Branholm
IC lunch?
if so take out or picnic?

DT2
Jorven
I guess I'll be packing some sandwiches as standard, just in case we can't get a take-out.

Do we have a late dinner or is the dinner also done during the triple length? smile.gif

(This is my first Triple Length so I'm not sure how it works or how long it lasts hehe)
DaveR
No promises but might pop down later in the afternoon to help monster (circa 2-3pm) .... depends on how much I can do at the construction site that is my new kitchen

Dave
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(DaveR @ Aug 6 2014, 11:16 PM) *
No promises but might pop down later in the afternoon to help monster (circa 2-3pm) .... depends on how much I can do at the construction site that is my new kitchen

Dave

It would be amazing if you could Dave, as the monsters are leaving early sad.gif

Hope to see you later

Rgds

Duncan
kevjones
There are only 2 of us booked on this at the moment, and I am 6.5k as one of them!

Is this still going to run?

Kev.
AndyWashington
Just you and me at the moment then. Hoping for a day investigating crime in the cheese and port shops of Halgar.

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.