Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulb-headed Arrows at J6
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
MattWest
I have lost three new arrows with black bulb heads at J6. Please PM me if you find such and if they are mine I will be very grateful to have them back.

On Sunday we also found a black bulb-headed arrow at J6 near the entrance to the site. If you believe this may be yours please PM me with a closer description of it (flight colour, other adornments) and if your description matches you shall have it back; first come first served!

If no-one claims the arrow I intend to use it.
Rob
QUOTE(MattWest @ Jun 30 2014, 01:01 PM) *
I have lost three new arrows with black bulb heads at J6. Please PM me if you find such and if they are mine I will be very grateful to have them back.

On Sunday we also found a black bulb-headed arrow at J6 near the entrance to the site. If you believe this may be yours please PM me with a closer description of it (flight colour, other adornments) and if your description matches you shall have it back; first come first served!

If no-one claims the arrow I intend to use it.

Matt - AJ lost one on the KotL no max 8 days ago

Regards

Rob
MattWest
QUOTE(Rob @ Jun 30 2014, 02:19 PM) *
Matt - AJ lost one on the KotL no max 8 days ago

Regards

Rob

Thanks. Can he or anyone else PM me with a description of it?

I am hoping to be at the Caves on 19/20 July. Monstering the In Purity 500 on the Saturday and playing the 250 on the Sunday as an Ishmaic warrior gone Brute. I can drop the arrow off then.
MattWest
Dammit I forgot to bring that arrow down to the Caves. I'll try and remember next time I'm down.
MattWest
Handed this in to Rich Fromant (desking) today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.