Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Max 250
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
Morning all,

Last attempt i am keen to find a ref for the Max 250 on Sunday. Would anybody be interested, it has a couple of players and i am sure would get a couple more if it had a ref.

E-mail me if you fancy reffing,

Thanks

Duncan
Onasuma
Hi there.

I booked to ref. Its very exciting and all.

Pete Long
Fionamullin
Brilliant!
Thanks Pete, lunch is on me.
What are others playing?
cripple
Jade elf grey wizard.
MartinW
I'd love to come back to the caves and get in on this! It's been about a year I think.
The only character I have in the points range though is a lawful good power warrior. It's been five years since I'd of played him and I know he is around the 250 point mark but can't be sure till I get home tonight.
Failing that I'm actually free over this weekend so if there is anything else I could book on to I'd be up for it smile.gif

Martin
giles
Looks like it's going to run mate - you should come and play. Hi Martin, it's been ages smile.gif hope you're well.

In answer to Fi - maybe Jade elf something, more likely Harazaen Hermit Priest of the healing variety

Giles.
cripple
Would be awesome to see you Martin you should come along.

Grant.
Fionamullin
It would be great, and tbh anyone with a sword/weapon bigger than mine would be great! smile.gif
MartinW
Annoyingly I am now only free on the Saturday. Hopefully see some of you then.
I knew the whole weekend was too good to be true!
giles
If I don't see you, have fun and good to hear from you.

Giles.
MartinW
QUOTE(giles @ Jun 26 2014, 06:26 PM) *
If I don't see you, have fun and good to hear from you.

Giles.

Thanks Giles. You too mate. Would be great to hook up on the next one smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.