Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: next adventure
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
ThatRandomGuy
who thinks the next adventure we go on should contain a squid, no reason why, just because
ProfFoxskull
I think that would be a good idea, also it should be in the afternoon when I'm playing Goran so I can control the squid and have a squiddy minion to fight the other monsters.
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Jun 13 2014, 04:46 PM) *
I think that would be a good idea, also it should be in the afternoon when I'm playing Goran so I can control the squid and have a squiddy minion to fight the other monsters.

then i shall create a new character called fernando the squid hunter
ThatRandomGuy
any other people wanting a squid for the next adventure?
BlockWizard
Definitely. Make it happen refs!
TimDallen
Have you lot never heard of an Illithid.
Be careful what you wish for...

T
ProfFoxskull
I haven't heard of that, but we could fight cthulhu, it has tentacles.
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Jun 14 2014, 09:18 AM) *
Have you lot never heard of an Illithid.
Be careful what you wish for...

T

While fighting psionic humaniod squid people does sound fun, I was thinking of a litrrally squid (maybe giant?)
TimDallen
You locate and buy a phys rep that looks even a little bit good and I'll run it for you ;-)

QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Jun 14 2014, 02:52 PM) *
While fighting psionic humaniod squid people does sound fun, I was thinking of a litrrally squid (maybe giant?)

ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Jun 14 2014, 04:31 PM) *
You locate and buy a phys rep that looks even a little bit good and I'll run it for you ;-)

of course i forgot that there had to be phys rep ( silly me ), but i am intrigued by this now and might try and locate one. when you say phys rep does it have to be a full body costume, just the head or our imagination?
ProfFoxskull
Will we need tentacles for the phys-rep?
ProfFoxskull
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Jun 13 2014, 04:45 PM) *
who thinks the next adventure we go on should contain a squid, no reason why, just because

Would you be satisfied with an octopus or a cuttlefish?
TimDallen
If it is a real one, and then only if you're wearing it on your head for the day.
Otherwise, it'd need to be huge, a full costume with 8 tentacles and I'd need to ok it so don't go purchasing anything without speaking to me in person!

QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Jun 14 2014, 10:20 PM) *
Would you be satisfied with an octopus or a cuttlefish?
hoolarules
talking about next adventure who is coming on the 21st i am not sure what to play yet
LauraSB
QUOTE(ProfFoxskull @ Jun 14 2014, 01:39 PM) *
I haven't heard of that, but we could fight cthulhu, it has tentacles.

Please roll a sanity check, or you have to scream the whole adventure
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.