Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thursday
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
So we have a full compliment of Players, a ref, and 2 monsters, which means the extra credits and ref points are still up for crabs to a lucky a-ref, an additional monster would be great to see.

Its mid-week so to all those people that love doing a make, you get the bonus make slot dont forget.

regards

Duncan
duncanmatthias
An a-ref for this event has now been found, but it would be excellent to find one more monster, so if your at a loose end send me an e-mail, and come on down.

Rgds

Duncan
whiteknight
[

I shall be playing my Goblin smile.gif

Rich
miles
I am playing Jasper's Goblin AP

Miles
duncanmatthias
I am playing jaspers goblin AP

Duncan

QUOTE(miles @ Mar 26 2014, 08:01 AM) *
I am playing Jasper's Goblin AP

Miles

AlanG
I will be playing my Fey Forest Guardian.

Alan.

MattJ
Church of Glass Witch for me.

Matt
ChrisB
Ill be playing Tristan my Cavalier.
trussedfund
Goodly crusading priest.
Harrumph
Thanks to Sam, Giles Paul James and Richard, enjoyed the day, an unfortunate ending, I hope Sam is OK, please let us know

Richard
MattJ
Absolutely, massive thanks to all involved for a great day. I hope Sam is alright. If anyone has updates they would be appreciated.

Matt
AlanG
Thanks to Sam, Paul and the monster crew for a fun day. Hope Sam is ok and is back fighting fit as soon as possible.

Alan.
gormaden
all, I cant get hold of the big man - can someone PM me fill me on what happened please?
Naga
QUOTE(gormaden @ Mar 27 2014, 08:33 PM) *
all, I cant get hold of the big man - can someone PM me fill me on what happened please?

Cheers guys I'm doing ok ! Will be resting up for 6-8 weeks...
gormaden
QUOTE(Naga @ Mar 27 2014, 11:17 PM) *
Cheers guys I'm doing ok ! Will be resting up for 6-8 weeks...

Screw that - I'll push you around in a wheel chair if I have too. (get well soon you oaf smile.gif )
KatSables
QUOTE(gormaden @ Mar 28 2014, 08:50 AM) *
Screw that - I'll push you around in a wheel chair if I have too. (get well soon you oaf smile.gif )

That's what I said!
fatteacher
Does Eldritch do LRP safe wheelchairs? Look after yourself Sam
gormaden
QUOTE(fatteacher @ Mar 28 2014, 09:32 AM) *
Does Eldritch do LRP safe wheelchairs? Look after yourself Sam

safeish...

or maybe..
AndrewBucknell
like button
:-)
Andrew

(although after helping carry him in a stretcher from the main corridor are these strong enough?? :-) )
TimTreadwell
You need to watch the Knights of Badassdom Sam. :-)
jasonprice
Agree with Tim, would be perfect for you mate..

Jay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.