Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evil Priest Day Monsters
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
Evil Priest Day is looming, and it will be a much better day for all invovled if we could get some booked monsters in advance, as such there are a few bonuses up for grabs.

1) It is good Friday, this means its a mid week dungeon for the usual monster make incentive.
2) We will be trial running a new idea on this day only - Monster points earned on this day 50 (if you book in advance), will be available to be signed onto any Character of your choice, (your own character probably), must be done at the desk, on the day.
3) The ratio for any monster converting credits to monster points on this day will be 6 to 1. Again must be done at the desk on the day.

Regards

Duncan
Ryan
Role up Dan Marchant! I believe that is exactly the numbers you have been waiting for :-)
DanM
QUOTE(Ryan @ Mar 12 2014, 12:19 PM) *
Role up Dan Marchant! I believe that is exactly the numbers you have been waiting for :-)

I'd monster if I didn't have to work sad.gif
Rethrisse
On a related note, is there a topic for those playing on this themeday? (I've booked onto the max 2k and wanted to chat with other folks to see what they're running)
MattWest
What is the usual monster make incentive?
Naga
QUOTE(MattWest @ Mar 12 2014, 12:45 PM) *
What is the usual monster make incentive?

That is you monster a mid week dungeon then you can make and this does not count as your weekend slot. So you can make on thursday and then on the weekend
ChrisAndrews
There's a thread started by SonOf Here. There isn't one with a player list yet though, although don't let that stop you starting one!

Chris
Dave
Is there more of insentive if you A ref? smile.gif
StuartEaston
QUOTE(Dave @ Mar 12 2014, 01:10 PM) *

Lets not completely take the P*ss ;-)

Stuart
ChrisAndrews
QUOTE(Dave @ Mar 12 2014, 01:10 PM) *

2 ref points and double the credits!

Chris
Ryan
QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ Mar 12 2014, 01:22 PM) *
2 ref points and double the credits!

Chris

What tiff said! 50pts for myths and 154pts on your yellow card potentially Stotesbury!
Dave
Don't know if I need to put then on myths. Might put on one my non standards crazy guys.
Hulud
So if you convert your credits to monster points on the day does that mean that you can add 122 monster points to a character?
AndyWashington
I assume it is still 50 on your character but you would have more 'spare' on your monster point vard.

Andy
MattWest
I would assume you add 50 monster points on the day, convert 18 credits x6=108 monster points to store on your yellow card and then add 25, 50 or 75 as the case may be from said yellow card to your same character next time you play them leaving a good wodge of monster points still left over... assuming it is standard Triple Length points and credits subject to the above conversion. Basically even for a pre-T8 character you are going up nearly as many points as from a standard Double Length, with no Vitae spillage, and enough monster points to spare for 8000 grulls or an item of +1 PAC DNBUOD, plus an extra make. Not bad for a free day out!

Wish I could still be down south to monster this, sadly circumstances do not currently permit.
DaveR
Need to check if I am off work - but if I am, and my loyal steed is willing to pick me up wink.gif Will happily come down and monster
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.