Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid-week Dungeon
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
duncanmatthias
This is now just over a week away.

It has a ref and 8 players, would be great to see it get a couple of booked monsters this week.

Dont forget the mid-week monster incentive, (get to do makes, which don't count as makeing that week, so you can make again at the weekend)

Thanks

Duncan
draco
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Mar 12 2014, 11:42 AM) *
This is now just over a week away.

It has a ref and 8 players, would be great to see it get a couple of booked monsters this week.

Dont forget the mid-week monster incentive, (get to do makes, which don't count as makeing that week, so you can make again at the weekend)

Thanks

Duncan

Also, as your friendly neighbourhood ref. could people let me know what you think you are going to play and how many points you are? Just so I can get an idea of the stats...I mean roleplay to face you against
Naga
I'm playing my 1500 points wayfinder smile.gif
draco
QUOTE(Naga @ Mar 12 2014, 08:51 PM) *
I'm playing my 1500 points wayfinder smile.gif

Goodly? Evil? Faith? biggrin.gif

PM me if you wanna be sneaky guys
Gordon
There is a chance I will not be working next Friday but not sure if I will be in Devon or London on the Thursday, if it turns out I can I am up that way I'll step in to A-ref if still free or monster if not if I can.
whiteknight
QUOTE(Gordon @ Mar 13 2014, 02:06 PM) *
There is a chance I will not be working next Friday but not sure if I will be in Devon or London on the Thursday, if it turns out I can I am up that way I'll step in to A-ref if still free or monster if not if I can.

Be great to have you along in any capacity.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.