Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid week adventures
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
miles
So i get a lot of time off mid week, are people interested in some mid week adventures. I am thinking lower level to A get more players and B a chance to play up some characters. This is of course if Duncan is happy to open up the caves mid week.

I have to work 50% of my weekends so i want to play up a few lower characters but no time at weekends sad.gif

Miles
duncanmatthias
Broadly I am always at the caves on a Thursday, sat always happy for a mid-week dungeon on a Thursday.

Mondays and Fridays are also possible with notice.

Sam Mottram has agreed to ref something the last Thursday of each month. It is likely February and March will be max 1500/2000, they will be available for booking tomorrow morning.

Regards

Duncan
whiteknight
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Feb 20 2014, 02:17 PM) *
Broadly I am always at the caves on a Thursday, sat always happy for a mid-week dungeon on a Thursday.

Sam Mottram has agreed to ref something the last Thursday of each month. It is likely February and March will be max 1500/2000, they will be available for booking tomorrow morning.

Regards

Duncan

I can see a "golf day" time away from the office heading my way!

Rich
Carlo
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Feb 20 2014, 02:17 PM) *

Regards

Duncan

Thursdays I get off so would be keen on that! smile.gif
Christine
Shhh, you're spending your Thursdays writing a 4 day tongue.gif

C
miles
QUOTE(Christine @ Feb 20 2014, 02:44 PM) *
Shhh, you're spending your Thursdays writing a 4 day tongue.gif

C

But i need him to play so i can play up something for the 4 day he is reffing smile.gif

Miles
fatteacher
Is this going to be an ongoing thing? If so, I'm looking forward to holidays smile.gif
miles
QUOTE(fatteacher @ Feb 20 2014, 03:10 PM) *
Is this going to be an ongoing thing? If so, I'm looking forward to holidays smile.gif

Depends on people but i do shift work and have far to much time midweek off, so if not on shift then happy to play.

Miles
miles
QUOTE(fatteacher @ Feb 20 2014, 03:10 PM) *

Once summer we can use J6 with luck.

Miles
Naga
QUOTE(miles @ Feb 20 2014, 03:15 PM) *
Once summer we can use J6 with luck.

Miles

Yep and that is only 5 mins from the house so looking forward to it smile.gif
miles
QUOTE(Naga @ Feb 20 2014, 03:16 PM) *
Yep and that is only 5 mins from the house so looking forward to it smile.gif

Cool so we have our ref sorted then smile.gif

Miles
duncanmatthias
Last Thursday of the month will be an on-going thing as Sam has agreed to ref it, each month

Thursdays are best as I spend Thursday at the caves.

If another ref wants to volunteer for say the first Thursday of the month I would love to hear from them.

Rgds

Duncan
Dave
Wouldn't mind Thursday being bumped to a 2k!
duncanmatthias
Thats probably do able,

unless anyone objects?

rgds

Duncan
miles
Not fussed, what ever i play will probably only be a few hundred points max so 1500 or 2k makes no difference smile.gif

Miles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.