Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 18th of January - A WARNING
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
Will
Hi Young Players,

I feel it only fair to warn you, I am an old school young player referee. I challenge and push my players to perform better, to be better role players, to improve themselves. I will encourage you to interact with the story and engage with the encounters. I have a wonderful, deep, plot filled and engaging adventure for you to partake in.

Bring it on, if you dare...
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(Will @ Jan 14 2014, 09:46 PM) *
Hi Young Players,

I feel it only fair to warn you, I am an old school young player referee. I challenge and push my players to perform better, to be better role players, to improve themselves. I will encourage you to interact with the story and engage with the encounters. I have a wonderful, deep, plot filled and engaging adventure for you to partake in.

Bring it on, if you dare...

Is this going to include hedge wizards
Archevol
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Jan 14 2014, 10:08 PM) *
Is this going to include hedge wizards

I definitely saw something in the rules that said hedge wizards don't have to roleplay. ;-)
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(Archevol @ Jan 14 2014, 11:13 PM) *
I definitely saw something in the rules that said hedge wizards don't have to roleplay. ;-)

i meant if ther might be any hedge wizards were against as am going to play a member of the circle
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(Archevol @ Jan 14 2014, 11:13 PM) *

i meant if ther might be any hedge wizards were against as am going to play a member of the circle
Will
I couldn't say :-)
Padallen
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Jan 15 2014, 08:39 AM) *

But there is nothing in the rules stopping you role playing with hedge character before killing them! Just for reference! :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.