Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ggrutuck horns
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
ThatRandomGuy
i will be starting a ggrutuck warrior soon and was wondering if there was a minimum length the horns had to e

thanks
daork
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 27 2013, 08:00 PM) *
i will be starting a ggrutuck warrior soon and was wondering if there was a minimum length the horns had to e

thanks

Ggrutuck don't actually have to wear horns that is Blauz that have to wear horns although it is worth noting that ggrutucks have to be over 5 foot 10 in height have to wear master crafted armour at all times and also cannot use a shield until an ability is purchased post 8th.
They also have to wear green or grey makeup on their face and hands.
Dan
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(daork @ Dec 27 2013, 09:07 PM) *
Ggrutuck don't actually have to wear horns that is Blauz that have to wear horns although it is worth noting that ggrutucks have to be over 5 foot 10 in height have to wear master crafted armour at all times and also cannot use a shield until an ability is purchased post 8th.
They also have to wear green or grey makeup on their face and hands.
Dan

Ok, im over 5''10, have green face paint but for master crafted armour I read that on the online handbook that mc ac1 can be represented soft leather, fur or a puffy jacket. Is this true or is it only soft leather and fur.
darkrule233
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 27 2013, 10:56 PM) *
Ok, im over 5''10, have green face paint but for master crafted armour I read that on the online handbook that mc ac1 can be represented soft leather, fur or a puffy jacket. Is this true or is it only soft leather and fur.

People can make you standard mc PAC 3 with +2 i believe. But I don't know if you have to wear physical rep. There are also guild that you could join that increase your armour value e.g. Deci urchins.
Callum
daork
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 28 2013, 09:32 AM) *
People can make you standard mc PAC 3 with +2 i believe. But I don't know if you have to wear physical rep. There are also guild that you could join that increase your armour value e.g. Deci urchins.
Callum

You have to wear a phys-rep for all MC armour

Dan
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(daork @ Dec 28 2013, 05:31 PM) *
You have to wear a phys-rep for all MC armour

Dan

I thought you had to wear phys rep for ac 4+, otherwise you just dont get the +2 pac
daork
No you have to wear a phys rep for all MC armour and any non MC above pac 3

Dan
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(daork @ Dec 28 2013, 06:59 PM) *
No you have to wear a phys rep for all MC armour and any non MC above pac 3

Dan

Ok, thank you very much for the information. There is just one more thing i want to know and that if ggrutuck have to have a baoronial accent and if they are only allowed into any guilds other then baoronial ones.

thnaks
daork
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 28 2013, 10:16 PM) *
Ok, thank you very much for the information. There is just one more thing i want to know and that if ggrutuck have to have a baoronial accent and if they are only allowed into any guilds other then baoronial ones.

thnaks

Both of these are true

Dan
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(daork @ Dec 29 2013, 01:23 PM) *
Both of these are true

Dan

thank you very much, could you possibly recommend any guilds for ggrutuck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.