Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New year!
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
daork
So after getting lots of laby stuff for Christmas I am now very excited for the 4th where I will be playing either a 4th level 1/2elf archer or a LG human monk. Who else is coming and what are you playing?

Dan
darkrule233
QUOTE(daork @ Dec 25 2013, 03:43 PM) *
So after getting lots of laby stuff for Christmas I am now very excited for the 4th where I will be playing either a 4th level 1/2elf archer or a LG human monk. Who else is coming and what are you playing?

Dan

I will be playing the famous monk Fapolos Bichang 185pts carol monk Although putting on 25pts for 2nd level of extra life...
See u soon,
Callum
Spud
I wont be coming down on the fourth,

But I was just wondering, In the scout handbook it says that Loners may join only one social guild...

Does that mean that they can only join one social guild and still join a professional and the other one?

Or does it mean you can only join ONE social guild as all of your guilds?

Thanks

Andrew
darkrule233
QUOTE(Spud @ Dec 25 2013, 09:16 PM) *

But I was just wondering, In the scout handbook it says that Loners may join only one social guild...

Does that mean that they can only join one social guild and still join a professional and the other one?

Thanks

Andrew

This would mean that they can only join one social guild. Professional guildS and political guildS.
Callum
whiteknight
QUOTE(Spud @ Dec 25 2013, 09:16 PM) *

Thanks

Andrew

It means you can only join one social guild and you are able to join professional and political guilds as you wish.

My scout is a loner and I checked this out with the GSM before I took the tendency.

Rich
hoolarules
QUOTE(whiteknight @ Dec 26 2013, 06:45 AM) *
It means you can only join one social guild and you are able to join professional and political guilds as you wish.

My scout is a loner and I checked this out with the GSM before I took the tendency.

Rich

i think i can come if i do i will start a power master of the sea
Spud
Okay, thanks guys,

Andrew
TimDallen
OK. Looks like you'll mostly be playing new characters and I'm going to plan on statting accordingly.
(Oh, except for Callum who I'll provide some tough stuff for :-) )

Ta,
Tim
Spud
Heh... Have fun guys...

biggrin.gif

Andrew
darkrule233
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Dec 26 2013, 04:11 PM) *
OK. Looks like you'll mostly be playing new characters and I'm going to plan on statting accordingly.
(Oh, except for Callum who I'll provide some tough stuff for :-) )

Ta,
Tim

NO NO Tim,
didn't you know that Fapolos is only 4th level!
(Rebirth wink.gif
Callum
TimDallen
Hmm! Thought about this and then remembered Fapolos is immune to level drain tongue.gif
So nah! No easy ride for you.

Tim

QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 26 2013, 07:21 PM) *
NO NO Tim,
didn't you know that Fapolos is only 4th level!
(Rebirth wink.gif
Callum

darkrule233
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Dec 26 2013, 08:03 PM) *
Hmm! Thought about this and then remembered Fapolos is immune to level drain tongue.gif
So nah! No easy ride for you.

Tim

Is he?
Callum
TimDallen
He's a Monk! They're all immune to level drain!
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 26 2013, 08:18 PM) *
Is he?
Callum

ThatRandomGuy
Depending if we are permed or not, I'll eaither be playing my 6th level assassin ( if he isn't permed ) or I'll be starting a new CN warrior ( either human or grugutuck ( if I can get the costume )).

Reece
Abel
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Dec 26 2013, 08:46 PM) *
He's a Monk! They're all immune to level drain!

Not standardly they're not.
TimDallen
He's right. They're not!
Don't know where I remembered that inappropriate nugget of wrongness from. I was 100% sure I was right!
Wraiths are now back on the cards :-)

QUOTE(Abel @ Dec 26 2013, 10:07 PM) *
Not standardly they're not.

darkrule233
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Dec 26 2013, 10:31 PM) *
He's right. They're not!
Don't know where I remembered that inappropriate nugget of wrongness from. I was 100% sure I was right!
Wraiths are now back on the cards :-)

But running away is always on the cards!
Callum
darkrule233
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 26 2013, 09:05 PM) *
Depending if we are permed or not, I'll eaither be playing my 6th level assassin ( if he isn't permed ) or I'll be starting a new CN warrior ( either human or grugutuck ( if I can get the costume )).
Reece

We've got your body,
It's just whether or not someone wants to res. you this weekend..
Callum
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 26 2013, 10:37 PM) *
We've got your body,
It's just whether or not someone wants to res. you this weekend..
Callum

How did you get the body
hubjump2000
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 25 2013, 05:19 PM) *
I will be playing the famous monk Fapolos Bichang 185pts carol monk Although putting on 25pts for 2nd level of extra life...
See u soon,
Callum

and ill be sir fapalot,your trusty master dibator (im not playing this round i just found your post kinda funny so i replyed,with another joke)
darkrule233
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 26 2013, 11:15 PM) *
How did you get the body

Adults (Ryan ) got the bodies for you but he can only res the neutral and goodly bodies.
Callum
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 27 2013, 09:51 AM) *
Adults (Ryan ) got the bodies for you but he can only res the neutral and goodly bodies.
Callum

so i can't be resed by anyone who isn't a necromancer or a druid
darkrule233
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 27 2013, 10:14 AM) *
so i can't be resed by anyone who isn't a necromancer or a druid

Not true,
We'll discuss on the 4th
Callum
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 27 2013, 10:35 AM) *
Not true,
We'll discuss on the 4th
Callum

Ok, thanks
darkrule233
QUOTE(ThatRandomGuy @ Dec 27 2013, 10:46 AM) *
Ok, thanks

Mark (as Tim will know) will be playing a pure priest of LAZAR the new church.
Callum
hoolarules
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 27 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Mark (as Tim will know) will be playing a pure priest of LAZAR the new church.
Callum

yep ive booked on to play first but what would you ratheer i play 4th level green power master or &th level kallah beggar

darkrule233
QUOTE(hoolarules @ Dec 31 2013, 03:35 PM) *
yep ive booked on to play first but what would you ratheer i play 4th level green power master or &th level kallah beggar

We're all starting lvl 4 characters for this dungeon so the power master I guess.
Callum
hoolarules
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 31 2013, 03:48 PM) *
We're all starting lvl 4 characters for this dungeon so the power master I guess.
Callum

OK
hoolarules
QUOTE(hoolarules @ Dec 31 2013, 04:36 PM) *
OK

Also I've been reading the warrior hand book and it says that I can't accept" artificial help" so does that cross of all healing or just items and potions. Thanks

Felix
daork
QUOTE(hoolarules @ Dec 31 2013, 04:42 PM) *
Also I've been reading the warrior hand book and it says that I can't accept" artificial help" so does that cross of all healing or just items and potions. Thanks

Felix

They cannot use any sort of item or potion however I believe healing from a priest/druid is acceptable. Also worth noting that they can only use bo-sticks as weapons and have a wealth restriction.

Dan
hoolarules
QUOTE(daork @ Dec 31 2013, 04:52 PM) *
Also worth noting that they can only use bo-sticks as weapons and have a wealth restriction.

Dan

i know
Josh0808
Hi

Just wondering if my body was retrieved too. If it is I would like to play as My assassin. But will I be resurrected?

Thanks, josh smile.gif
Ryan
All Goodly and Neutral people are ressed by me as Reason and the Evil ones are animated by SamR as Tangle.

Cards should be back with your referees :-)
ThatRandomGuy
QUOTE(Ryan @ Jan 3 2014, 01:48 PM) *
All Goodly and Neutral people are ressed by me as Reason and the Evil ones are animated by SamR as Tangle.

Cards should be back with your referees :-)

Thank you very much for resing or animating the dead members of the party
darkrule233
QUOTE(Josh0808 @ Jan 3 2014, 01:46 PM) *
Hi

Just wondering if my body was retrieved too. If it is I would like to play as My assassin. But will I be resurrected?

Thanks, josh smile.gif

We're all playing new characters and the refs have stated accordingly.
Callum
hoolarules
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Jan 3 2014, 05:54 PM) *
We're all playing new characters and the refs have stated accordingly.
Callum

whoose your new charecter?
darkrule233
[quote name='hoolarules' date='Jan 3 2014, 08:22 PM' post='207847']
whoose your new charecter?
You'll find out.
Callum
daork
Thanks to Tim and Neil for an awesome dungeon and thanks to the monsters for making it possible.

Dan
darkrule233
QUOTE(daork @ Jan 4 2014, 06:51 PM) *
Thanks to Tim and Neil for an awesome dungeon and thanks to the monsters for making it possible.

Dan

Echoing this.
Just wanted to say on a personal note that I had an incredible experience which I generally get really rarely and it was AMAZING!
Callum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.