Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A massive thanks
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
darkrule233
I'd just like to say an absolutely massive thank-you to Paul and Tim for running to two day Christmas event.
I must say it was one of the most exciting and probably the best dungeon I've ever been on and it's been an absolute pleasure
with you being our ref's. I'd like to thank all the players for sticking up with YP's this year and also to all the monsters who made the event run.
Thank-you guys!
Callum
BlockWizard
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Dec 22 2013, 07:11 PM) *
I'd just like to say an absolutely massive thank-you to Paul and Tim for running to two day Christmas event.
I must say it was one of the most exciting and probably the best dungeon I've ever been on and it's been an absolute pleasure
with you being our ref's. I'd like to thank all the players for sticking up with YP's this year and also to all the monsters who made the event run.
Thank-you guys!
Callum

I'm really annoyed I couldn't be there. What happened?
daork
Just want to echo this and add that it was one of the best sections I've ever played. The snowman was very funny too.

Dan
vladimire
Thanks Paul thanks Tim and thank you dan for abandoning us
daork
QUOTE(vladimire @ Dec 22 2013, 10:08 PM) *
Thanks Paul thanks Tim and thank you dan for abandoning us

I was only going to die if I didn't.

Dan
vladimire
Ok me and the other five people forgive you
Padallen
QUOTE(vladimire @ Dec 22 2013, 11:01 PM) *
Ok me and the other dive people forgive you

Lol
Spud
Yeah, thanks again Tim and Paul.

Just something to ask about...

Were we all supposed to get an item?

Just wondering because I didn't get one, but I don't know if you'll put the items in an envelope or not.

Thanks again guys,

Andrew :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.