Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sat 27th July
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
miles
Seems the only Adult adventure on sat is the white wind, as there is the 4 day. Do many other people want to play if so maybe we can make it a white wind themed so others can play as only 6 booked on atm.

What do people think?

Miles
DanM
QUOTE(miles @ Jul 22 2013, 08:13 AM) *
Seems the only Adult adventure on sat is the white wind, as there is the 4 day. Do many other people want to play if so maybe we can make it a white wind themed so others can play as only 6 booked on atm.

What do people think?
Miles

Or if another guild wants to add on so we get both extension?
Ryan
QUOTE(DanM @ Jul 22 2013, 08:56 AM) *
Or if another guild wants to add on so we get both extension?

White Wind / Servants of Evil?
DanM
QUOTE(Ryan @ Jul 22 2013, 12:32 PM) *
White Wind / Servants of Evil?

I'm ok with that. They don't even need to turn up to get the 1/3rd
Gordon
White Wind needs the extension of a full guild special and I'll be honest if it was going to be themed I wouldn't have booked it and while I don't want to exclude people from a chance to play it isn't hard to find a goodly character in the wallet or start one if you are desperate to play.

We certainly need crew if people are at a loose end or free on Saturday smile.gif

We have 8 players booked now so I'm confident we will go ahead.

I'll happily entertain guest slots for people on the provision of having enough monsters for the dungeon to run.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.