Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Throwing knives
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
GNW
Over the last 4-5 months I have managed to loose 22 gaff throwing knives usually at a rate of 1-3 each time I have played.

Its an expected loss. They are cheap less than 50p a time, but if anyone does see any lying arround the caves I would appreciate getting them back.

Giles W
darkrule233
Hi,
I'm semi-armouring on this Saturday so I'll keep an eye out for you.
Callum
whiteknight
How about using the old mitten and woollen chord techniques going forward smile.gif

Rich
GNW
QUOTE(whiteknight @ Jul 4 2013, 09:30 PM) *
How about using the old mitten and woollen chord techniques going forward smile.gif

Rich

You have just infused my mind with a vision of horror: 1 mitten, 30 throwing daggers each with a cord attaching it to the mitten, with its potential to trip, entangle and garotte in the chaos of laby combat. Its probably the most unsafe thing ever seen in the caves!
Mart07
5 or 6 of them are behind the desk for you from yesterday.

M

QUOTE(GNW @ Jul 4 2013, 08:51 PM) *
Over the last 4-5 months I have managed to loose 22 gaff throwing knives usually at a rate of 1-3 each time I have played.

Its an expected loss. They are cheap less than 50p a time, but if anyone does see any lying arround the caves I would appreciate getting them back.

Giles W

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.