Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Max 250 this Saturday
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JEB
Hi everyone,

The Max 250 this Saturday has everything bar a Ref :-(

I am going to give it until tomorrow evening to see if I can get one for it. If I can't then I'm afraid it will have to cancelled :-(

The pre-8th on Sunday is looking very very shakey too, I have been trying to find players to get it to run, but if I can't then this will have to be cancelled too, such a shame as there are 2 new people booked on :-(

Admin Chick.
whiteknight
QUOTE(JEB @ Jan 16 2013, 09:03 PM) *
Hi everyone,

The Max 250 this Saturday has everything bar a Ref :-(

I am going to give it until tomorrow evening to see if I can get one for it. If I can't then I'm afraid it will have to cancelled :-(

The pre-8th on Sunday is looking very very shakey too, I have been trying to find players to get it to run, but if I can't then this will have to be cancelled too, such a shame as there are 2 new people booked on :-(

Admin Chick.

If you can't get the pre 8th to run Sunday could you get the two new players to transfer to the pre 8th on Sunday 27th as we only have 3 on it so far - early days I know!

Rich
Harrumph
and really sorry i booked on to a-ref with good intentions but am feeling rotten so very unlikely to be able to make it

I have rung and left message with Jo and will clarify but I have a sore throat which is not going to be helped by running around a cave shouting at people.

sorry
Richard
Kirsty
If you can get a referee the I'll be happy to step in as a-ref if Richard can't make it.

If not I'll monster. I'll check back this evening and book on to one of them.
Hulud
well this has just filled up to 12 players and now has a monster as well as an A-ref.....

Carlo
QUOTE(Kirsty @ Jan 17 2013, 01:42 PM) *
If you can get a referee the I'll be happy to step in as a-ref if Richard can't make it.

If not I'll monster. I'll check back this evening and book on to one of them.

Kirsty, I think you could and should ref! :-)
Dave
Who. As what is on?

Keen!
JamesP
Re the pre 8th this weekend, on the notes it says its for twitter or facebook followers, I've got 2 friends who wanted to try lab but as neither of them use fb or twitter we thought it wasn't for them, is it more open than that?

Second question if they come can I join them, or is it just for new players, I haven't been in a couple of years but am happy to pay full price etc as its not my first time?

Pity for it to fold with 4 monsters
StuartEaston
Its for anyone new, it was just advertised on FB and Twitter. You should e-mail Jo at bookings@labyrinthe.co.uk to let her know. Also I'm sure returning players are welcome to come along.

Stuart
BBB
QUOTE(JamesP @ Jan 17 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Re the pre 8th this weekend, on the notes it says its for twitter or facebook followers, I've got 2 friends who wanted to try lab but as neither of them use fb or twitter we thought it wasn't for them, is it more open than that?

Second question if they come can I join them, or is it just for new players, I haven't been in a couple of years but am happy to pay full price etc as its not my first time?

Pity for it to fold with 4 monsters

Its an event specifically geared for New Players. It would be a shame for it to fold for a simple misunderstanding over where it was advertised!

We wouldn't want to disappoint to the two young ladies who have booked on to give Laby a try.

BBB
JEB
Good news everyone,

The 250 on Saturday is going ahead as is the pre-8th on Sunday - YAY :-)

Thank you to those who made this happen, you know who you are :-)

Admin Bird.
BBB
QUOTE(JEB @ Jan 17 2013, 08:29 PM) *
Good news everyone,

The 250 on Saturday is going ahead as is the pre-8th on Sunday - YAY :-)

Thank you to those who made this happen, you know who you are :-)

Admin Bird.

Shouldn't that be "Good News Everybody!"

wink.gif

BBB
Nibs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.