Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible Merger
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JEB
Hi everyone,

All looking good at the caves this weekend apart from the 750 and pre-8th on Sunday.

We could possibly merge these dungeons in to one, or look at other options that people have of playing and change the dungeon to a suitable threshold.

If peeps could reply here with their preference of what they would like to do - this includes refs and a-refs - that would be great.

I will take a view on what to do tomorrow evening based on replies and the best outcome for all.

Ta

Admin Bird.
MattJ
I'm happy to step aside and let Ed ref a combined dungeon if he wants to.

Matt
whiteknight
Keen to start my fire elf scout and wear girly make up smile.gif my other character is a Ranger 8th & 10pts but next time I play was intending to add 75 pts from my monster points so if that's allowed he would be 8th & 85.

Or anything you suggest really.

Will happily do anything if it means using my freedom from home pass to get to the caves smile.gif

Rich
isbiraven
i was gunna start a new toon but i have so many to choose from merging wont be an issue
Edd
More than happy to A-ref for you Matt - I haven't reffed much recently so not to sure how to stat an unbalanced. Would be far more comfortable as A-ref smile.gif

Edd
MattJ
No problem reffing if it goes ahead.

However, there's only 1 person booked on the 750 and 3 on the pre-8th so even if they merge there still won't be enough people. I'll need to know by about 5pm today if I need to write something in order to make sure I've got a decent dungeon written in time.

Matt
whiteknight
QUOTE(MattJ @ Jan 9 2013, 09:51 AM) *
No problem reffing if it goes ahead.

However, there's only 1 person booked on the 750 and 3 on the pre-8th so even if they merge there still won't be enough people. I'll need to know by about 5pm today if I need to write something in order to make sure I've got a decent dungeon written in time.

Matt

If needs be and we can get agreement that it would run with 1 more person I would pay for that person if CMT agree and maybe someone will sign up?

Rich
MattJ
The last player on the 750 has now jumped ship so I'm going to book off of reffing for Sunday.

Matt
JEB
Okie doke,

Looks like the decision has been made by the players from the 750 and Matt.

So lets drum up some players for the pre-8th and get this thing going - it would be a real shame to waste the opportunity of having a ref, a-ref and a monster........go go go peeps find those players!!!!!

Admin Chick.
whiteknight
QUOTE(JEB @ Jan 9 2013, 11:36 AM) *
Okie doke,

Looks like the decision has been made by the players from the 750 and Matt.

So lets drum up some players for the pre-8th and get this thing going - it would be a real shame to waste the opportunity of having a ref, a-ref and a monster........go go go peeps find those players!!!!!

Admin Chick.

How many more do we need to make it a big fat yes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.