Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lost paired daggers!
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
Archevol
Hi all,

I don't suppose a couple of matched 'orc' daggers have turned up? I stupidly left them in the caves (at one of the desks) after doing the single-length dungeon on 22nd. I only noticed yesterday, when I opened my car boot! They're brand-spanking new, so I'll be a bit gutted if they're gone for good.

Thanks

Adam
duncanmatthias
I think they are still there, will check tomorrow for you.

Did anyone pick up a pair of black trousers and tabi boots off the cafe tables tonight (Saturday)

Thanks

Duncan

QUOTE(Archevol @ Dec 28 2012, 09:52 AM) *
Hi all,

I don't suppose a couple of matched 'orc' daggers have turned up? I stupidly left them in the caves (at one of the desks) after doing the single-length dungeon on 22nd. I only noticed yesterday, when I opened my car boot! They're brand-spanking new, so I'll be a bit gutted if they're gone for good.

Thanks

Adam

StuartEaston
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Dec 29 2012, 09:37 PM) *
I think they are still there, will check tomorrow for you.

Did anyone pick up a pair of black trousers and tabi boots off the cafe tables tonight (Saturday)

Thanks

Duncan

I think Cotter picked them up.

Stuart
duncanmatthias
He did, I was not a half naked, barefooted comm'ing priest yesterday, you may have noticed,

Also there is a pair of daggers behind the desk matching the description above.

Duncan

QUOTE(StuartEaston @ Dec 31 2012, 11:10 AM) *
I think Cotter picked them up.

Stuart

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.