Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mission improbable - USB
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
Zaptor
whilst I have every expectation that it is lost (and or broken and will never be seen again,
I lost a small USB stick (about an inch in length) somewhere around area A, possibly in the evil temple where I was on the floor for a while
it was quite reflective as the casing was stainless steel but we all know what effect the caves has on shiny objects.
nothing important on there (homework), it was just a useful thing to have and I can't really find anything similar in size or capacity
£5 reward?
cheers smile.gif
whiteknight
QUOTE(Zaptor @ Dec 17 2012, 11:34 PM) *
whilst I have every expectation that it is lost (and or broken and will never be seen again,
I lost a small USB stick (about an inch in length) somewhere around area A, possibly in the evil temple where I was on the floor for a while
it was quite reflective as the casing was stainless steel but we all know what effect the caves has on shiny objects.
nothing important on there (homework), it was just a useful thing to have and I can't really find anything similar in size or capacity
£5 reward?
cheers smile.gif

Whilst I can't help you find it I have quite a few company branded UCB sticks which I am happy to send you a couple of - just PM me your address and I will send them to you if that can help.

Rich
Zaptor
QUOTE(whiteknight @ Dec 18 2012, 06:59 AM) *
Whilst I can't help you find it I have quite a few company branded UCB sticks which I am happy to send you a couple of - just PM me your address and I will send them to you if that can help.

Rich

cheers Rich but I have enough of those, this one was small enough to fit on the strap of my watch (looks a bit like a snap trap)
RichFromant
You're in luck... by pure chance as I was sweeping behind the desks I spotted your shiney USB stick in the dustpan just as I was about to empty it in the bin today. I will leave it in an envelope behind the desk in the envelope box for you to collect when you next down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.