Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Green character card
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
Hulud
Seem to have lost Valentine, possibly jumped out of my pocket on the way out of the caves this Sunday....

Offering to/not wear tight jodhpurs as you prefer on a day of your choice for finding it.
RichFromant
I have it, its in the knights stores folder, you now have become a knights guild item smile.gif Just let me know when you're at the caves next and will give it back to you.
Mojo
Don't offer it to him that easily! Make him promise to wear a tabard!
Ryan
Is it a res chance store? If so he can have back after Miles, Christine, Duncan and I use it not to perm on the 3 Day!
Harrumph
for each extra knight on dungeon the trousers become tighter
Archevol
He'd have an aneurism if they were any tighter - and that was just with four knights on Saturday's 2k. As it is, travelling with him is like being a groupie for a medieval Fonze.

You should make them a guild item....
Hulud
QUOTE(Archevol @ Oct 15 2012, 05:45 PM) *
He'd have an aneurism if they were any tighter - and that was just with four knights on Saturday's 2k. As it is, travelling with him is like being a groupie for a medieval Fonze.

You should make them a guild item....

I've yet to "jump the shark"...
Hulud
QUOTE(RichFromant @ Oct 15 2012, 02:13 PM) *
I have it, its in the knights stores folder, you now have become a knights guild item smile.gif Just let me know when you're at the caves next and will give it back to you.

Does this mean i can only be destroyed if all Knights of the Land are killed on the same dungeon?

...I'm next down on the 28th of this month.

and thank you smile.gif

RichFromant
I'm off on the 3-day that weekend but will leave it in an envelope behind the desk for you this weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.