Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AWOL Sword
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
Rachael B
Hey guys.

I sent a sword down to the caves a couple of weekends ago for someone to use, unfortunately wires got crossed and they didn't realise it was mine.

It's an Atelier Nemesis Knights Broad sword - approx. 36" in length with a walnut grip and steel coloured medallion shapped pommel. (Similar to the long sword )

Last time I 'lost track' of it it ended up being lost at J6 for 6+ months before winding up in the armoury until I discovered it a few months later.

If anyone's seen it - it's entirely possible in the mix up it's ended up behind the desk or back in to the armoury again.. - could you let me know?

Ta
Rach
PhilB
QUOTE(Rachael B @ Sep 13 2012, 07:02 PM) *
Hey guys.

I sent a sword down to the caves a couple of weekends ago for someone to use, unfortunately wires got crossed and they didn't realise it was mine.

It's an Atelier Nemesis Knights Broad sword - approx. 36" in length with a walnut grip and steel coloured medallion shapped pommel. (Similar to the long sword )

Last time I 'lost track' of it it ended up being lost at J6 for 6+ months before winding up in the armoury until I discovered it a few months later.

If anyone's seen it - it's entirely possible in the mix up it's ended up behind the desk or back in to the armoury again.. - could you let me know?

Ta
Rach

I think we have it behind the desk.... Will look at the weekend.

Phil.
Rachael B
Cheers Phil!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.