Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sword
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Lost and Found
fingolfia
I think I have left my sword around somewhere. At least, I can't find it and I've only been to the caves with it. This is rather stupid and careless of me, as I wasn't intending to come back down the caves before going back to uni. It's got a basket hilt with a spider design. If anyone finds it can you let me know?
PhilB
QUOTE(fingolfia @ Sep 13 2012, 12:01 AM) *
I think I have left my sword around somewhere. At least, I can't find it and I've only been to the caves with it. This is rather stupid and careless of me, as I wasn't intending to come back down the caves before going back to uni. It's got a basket hilt with a spider design. If anyone finds it can you let me know?

I have it... Found it outside the cafe when I was locking up - and figured it might be important smile.gif

When are you going back to uni? Will try and get it back to you to save the trip to a cave...

Phil.
marwoodbramwell
Steph, we can collect it and bring it up to Cambridge for you this weekend if that would save you the trip down?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.