Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday 2nd September
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JEB
Hi all,

On Sunday there is a Max 1500, a Max 500 and a closed Max 2500. At this moment in time all 3 events look like they will be cancelled.

Do people want to merge all of these events??? If so, what do people want the threshold to be???

I will allow until tomorrow morning to make a decision as to whether to cancel Sunday or not.

Admin.
draco
I am around and can A-ref. also happy to write the dungeon if a ref wants to step up to my mentallity. As long as it gets the green light of course.

James
miles
Well i am planning to play something at 8th 75pts so fairly flexible on dungeon level

miles
Onasuma
If James writes it, Ill ref it.

Peter Long
RichFromant
I'm hoping to play a 900 point wizard, happy to play any level of unbalanced dungeon. Probably have something for other levels in the folder somewhere if not. Guess it sort of depends on the people at either end of the scale - hoping something can run.

MattWest
I am hopefully playing an evil witch who will be around 500 points... would prefer an unbalanced Max 1k+ but the further above 1k we go the more out of my depth I may be.

It's possible I might have to play something else, which would be lower points (around 100ish) - won't be able to confirm until the day.
RichardCraig
I'm actually only 1000pts but have loads of things to play if it does go ahead.
draco
OK guys, the way things are going. if nothing changes I am going to write an unbalanced max 1k for pete long to ref.

If anyone doesnt like this idea then please speak up asap as Jo has green lighted it. I mean if anyone doesnt want to play a dungeon that i wrote or anything, i wont mind.

If people want to let me know what they are going to play then that would be great or i will just write a generic dungeon.

James
RichFromant
Sounds all good :-)

So any more players out there to make sure this runs?
JEB
QUOTE(draco @ Aug 29 2012, 09:51 PM) *
OK guys, the way things are going. if nothing changes I am going to write an unbalanced max 1k for pete long to ref.

If anyone doesnt like this idea then please speak up asap as Jo has green lighted it. I mean if anyone doesnt want to play a dungeon that i wrote or anything, i wont mind.

If people want to let me know what they are going to play then that would be great or i will just write a generic dungeon.

James

EDIT: Unbalanced Max 1500!!

JO.x
MattWest
QUOTE(JEB @ Aug 30 2012, 01:17 AM) *
EDIT: Unbalanced Max 1500!!

JO.x

EDIT: statted as an unbalanced Max 1k, mysteriously playable up to 1,500 ;-)

Ah, but seriously... we're now up to 5 players on the unbalanced Max 1,500... surely this can go ahead... Rich didn't get a Sunday game last weekend, it hardly seems fair if he has to go without two weekends in a row, surely there are some people who want a chance to hack him before he gets another system-breakingly powerful character???

:-D
JEB
QUOTE(MattWest @ Aug 30 2012, 04:43 PM) *

Ah, but seriously... we're now up to 5 players on the unbalanced Max 1,500... surely this can go ahead... Rich didn't get a Sunday game last weekend, it hardly seems fair if he has to go without two weekends in a row, surely there are some people who want a chance to hack him before he gets another system-breakingly powerful character???

Don't worry this is now going ahead :-)

Admin.
RichFromant
QUOTE(MattWest @ Aug 30 2012, 04:43 PM) *

Its just a harmless grey wizard... nothing to see here ph34r.gif

Although should probably do something with varial caster, power cast shower of flames or 2nd class ranger/wilderness warrior at some point, or maybe all 3 combined some how smile.gif
DanM
QUOTE(RichFromant @ Aug 30 2012, 05:31 PM) *
Its just a harmless grey wizard... nothing to see here ph34r.gif

Although should probably do something with varial caster, power cast shower of flames or 2nd class ranger/wilderness warrior at some point, or maybe all 3 combined some how smile.gif

You mean, all the things that need to be looked at or removed?
BBB
But isn't that the quickest method to clarify the system, have Rich use those bits you want changed wink.gif

BBB
RichFromant
So with this definately running, is anyone else out there tempted to join our merry little band?

MattWest
Let's try and recruit some more players tomorrow...
DanM
QUOTE(BBB @ Aug 30 2012, 09:28 PM) *
But isn't that the quickest method to clarify the system, have Rich use those bits you want changed wink.gif

BBB

Nah, because why would you clarify the whole system for one character?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.