Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday 11th August
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JEB
The above dungeons this coming Saturday currently do not have enough players to run, if the 2 events were merged then there would be enough people - do people want to do this rather than them both being cancelled????

Admin Chick.
ChrisAndrews
QUOTE(JEB @ Aug 7 2012, 08:31 AM) *
The above dungeons this coming Saturday currently do not have enough players to run, if the 2 events were merged then there would be enough people - do people want to do this rather than them both being cancelled????

Admin Chick.

I'd be fine with that.

Chris
JudgeReinhold
Ditto, I would much rather something ran than nothing.

cheers

Andy
dnsmantra
If they get merged who refs, and at what threshold, just so I know if I need to keep writing, or if I can slack off wink.gif

Huw
JEB
QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Aug 7 2012, 10:19 AM) *
If they get merged who refs, and at what threshold, just so I know if I need to keep writing, or if I can slack off wink.gif

Huw

LOL!

I think Lee would love the time to write for myths, so I would guess you reffing Huw if thats okay???

Erm, not too sure if those that are booked on the 10k have something lower in points they could play???? Or whether those on the 2k would be up for playing an Unbalanced Max 10k?????

Admin Chick
dnsmantra
Sure. No worries. I'm assuming a caves 2L (so I can tweak encounters to not be in a wood)?

Huw
BBB
Can we confirm the level please. I was supposed to be playing the max 10k.

BBB
dnsmantra
I'm happy to write an unbalanced and to have higher level caster types. I'd prefer not to have higher level warrior types (though Tiffer with the odd summoned weapon is fine), as it means the low level warriors will just get obliterated.

Knowing which high points characters are booked on, today (before 5pm), would help greatly.

Huw
dnsmantra
Also. I'll need at least 2 monsters, so get hunting.

Huw
dnsmantra
So far, we have the following party:

Grant - Rex - 1500pt Thug/Dabbler
James Bowen - Urien - 1.1k Cavalier
Andy - 900pt Pure Priest/Brown Wizard

BBB - Anath
Tiffer - Uhtred
Paul Dallen - Joron
Mystery 4th Player - ???

Huw
ChrisAndrews
QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Aug 7 2012, 12:49 PM) *
So far, we have the following party:

Grant - Rex - 1500pt Thug/Dabbler
James Bowen - 1k Be'akris Cavalier?
Andy - 900pt Pure Priest/Brown Wizard

BBB - ???
Tiffer - Uhtred?
Paul Dallen - ???
Mystery 4th Player - ???

Huw

I believe that Paul was going to play Joron as the idea was to complete his contract.

Chris
dnsmantra
Ok, so far the 2k part of the party is looking tougher than the 10k part. Perfect. smile.gif

Huw
Demaios
Yeah i'll be playing Urien, he's about 1.1k now
BBB
Plan was to play Anath. If that's an issue, no problem, I just won't book on.

BBB
dnsmantra
Anath's fine. He'll run away at the first sign of danger anyway. wink.gif

Huw
BBB
Cool, I just need to familiarise myself with the plot and make sure its not better suited to playing someone else such as my Fey.

BBB
cripple
the 2k party is currently a 1500 point thug, a 1k noble cavileer and a 1.1k pathed wizard.

so yea probably tougher than the 10k party smile.gif

im happy with it being merged...
cripple
whats happening with this now, as the 10k has gotten more players? can we get a confirmation on the 2 events? for both the players and reffs please.

thanks

Grant.
dnsmantra
My understanding was I was reffing a merged thing, but I do need to know if I'm not all of a sudden, and if lots more people have booked onto the 10k then I really really need to know what they're playing ASAP.

We also really really need monsters.

Huw
sonof
I was with Huw on the understanding front.

Lee
JEB
Mark Radford has booked on - I don't think he has a 10k character, and Phil's booked on - only to make up numbers I think.

So the list of people booked on a merged unbalanced max 10k is:

Paul Dallen
Tiffer
Lucy Beard
Phil B
BBB
Mark Radford
Grant
James Bowen
Andy Paton

The other quesiton is, are you all sticking to the caves, or going to J6?????

Admin Bird
dnsmantra
Caves, as there are no monsters currently.

Can Phil & Mark please let me know what they're playing, within the next couple of hours if at all possible (as I have a very limited time frame within which to write this week).

Huw
cripple
im guessing

Paul - Joron
Tiffer - Uthred
Lucy - Noc (brown wizard)
Phil - no idea - possily his ranger or monk
bbb - anath or pynk or Yvanderriel
Mark - Jet
Grant - Rex
James - Be'akus cavileer
Andrew - Pathed Brown/blue wizard

this is mostly guess work... but i think its pretty acurate.
markradford
QUOTE(cripple @ Aug 8 2012, 04:41 PM) *
im guessing

Paul - Joron
Tiffer - Uthred
Lucy - Noc (brown wizard)
Phil - no idea - possily his ranger or monk
bbb - anath or pynk or Yvanderriel
Mark - Jet
Grant - Rex
James - Be'akus cavileer
Andrew - Pathed Brown/blue wizard

this is mostly guess work... but i think its pretty acurate.

sorry didn't see this post till now i will be playing jet just over 5,250 points wizard 6th warrior 5th priest

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.