Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monday's Themeday - details
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JulianW
A few OOC details for this.

If players and monsters could aim to turn up a bit earlier and try to get to the caves for 9, with the aim of time in at 10am, that would be great.

Having looked at the Caves website, the cafe should be open.

Battleboards. I don't know if the desk will have the card ones available or not (haven't had time to check) - please bring a normal battleboard and keep it with you during the day as you may want to move between sections and/or battleboard with different refs. Please try to battleboard with the ref whose section you have done where possible.

Although nominally there are two parties, there are enough players, monsters and refs that you might end up split into 3 smaller groups at times.

Julian
Andrea
I managed to catch this while desking today so I've put out some themeday battleboards on the desk for everyone, hopefully that helps!

Andie
Rachael B
Cafe IS open.

We'll aim to be here and open the caves for 08:45 for paying/monster kit/makes etc

As an extra note the caves landlord has requested for ALL cars to be in either the upper carpark or outside on the road,
He will be on site and especially if its a rainy day then the car park will be busy and he has said that he may stop us running events on bank holiday Mondays at the caves next year if he thinks he is losing business on the caves tour side due to people not having space to park.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Andy
abyatt
no-one here but us goblins.........
abyatt
Goblins soooo lonnnnley
no-body likes goblins
abyatt
yeah!!!!!!!!
EdBush
What gobbblinsis?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.