Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone wanna play?
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JEB
Hi everyone,

We have some guys from Cambridge Uni coming down to play this Saturday and they would really like some more people to play with.

It is an Open Max 250 dungeon, so if you fancy coming along to play with them please book on.

Cheers

Admin Bird.
JEB
QUOTE(JEB @ Mar 29 2012, 08:48 PM) *
Hi everyone,

We have some guys from Cambridge Uni coming down to play this Saturday and they would really like some more people to play with.

It is an Open Max 250 dungeon, so if you fancy coming along to play with them please book on.

Cheers

Admin Bird.

I should have mentioned that there are 4 FREE spaces on this - yup thats right FREE!!!!

Admin Chick.
Aeon
QUOTE(JEB @ Mar 29 2012, 09:09 PM) *
I should have mentioned that there are 4 FREE spaces on this - yup thats right FREE!!!!

Admin Chick.

hmm well I haven't played my hospi in a while, would you mind if I switched from the 500?
Strife
As in, free free? Booked!
ethuil
Monstering for the open 1500 on Saturday is also free!
JEB
QUOTE(Aeon @ Mar 29 2012, 09:18 PM) *
hmm well I haven't played my hospi in a while, would you mind if I switched from the 500?

Would be a bit miffed to be honest :-(

Admin Chick.
fingolfia
QUOTE(JEB @ Mar 29 2012, 07:48 PM) *

When you say Cambridge, is it actually Anglia Ruskin again?
OxMatt
What's the difference?

smile.gif

Matt
Strife
QUOTE(ethuil @ Mar 29 2012, 09:52 PM) *
Monstering for the open 1500 on Saturday is also free!

Well, I booked on just in case, but if I'm needed as a monster elsewhere then I'm equally happy to do that. It's only fair, being free and all.
marwoodbramwell
Yes we are Anglia Ruskin.

If anyone wants to play and wants a lift down from Cambridge we are taking the minibus down with only 4 of in it so we're happy to give lifts if needed.

We've tried to get in contact with CU and their LARP people but they are well into their holidays atm so mostly out of town.

J
BBB
Hmm,

You know you're having a tight month when you realise you are probably too skint to jump at the offer of a free dungeon. Bah. sad.gif

More annoying given the last few of this level I've booked onto I've stepped off to monster.

BBB
JulianW
QUOTE(OxMatt @ Mar 29 2012, 10:22 PM) *
What's the difference?

smile.gif

Matt

I'm told that the Fenland Poly now has multiple campuses - apparently they opened up a second site for those who weren't sure if they wanted to spy for the soviet union. I believe there are a couple of bright chaps doing a DPhil examining why on earth anyone would want to live in a swamp in the first place.

Julian
EdBush
QUOTE(JulianW @ Mar 30 2012, 12:49 AM) *
I'm told that the Fenland Poly now has multiple campuses - apparently they opened up a second site for those who weren't sure if they wanted to spy for the soviet union. I believe there are a couple of bright chaps doing a DPhil examining why on earth anyone would want to live in a swamp in the first place.

Without going into the whole 'should only rich people get an education' debate, until 4/5 years ago they did have a campus which was built back in 1560...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.