Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crew needed for special event
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
JEB
Hi everyone,

Just a plea for lots of crew......

We have a double event for Cambridge University coming to us on Saturday and to give them a great time we really need crew.

Please, please if you are available this coming Saturday please book on to the closed pre-8th events on Saturday.

Admin Bird.
fingolfia
Anglia Ruskin Uni. It's in Cambridge, it is not Cambridge Uni. Felt the need to point this out even though it was ages ago. tongue.gif
ethuil
QUOTE(fingolfia @ Nov 24 2011, 05:29 PM) *
Anglia Ruskin Uni. It's in Cambridge, it is not Cambridge Uni. Felt the need to point this out even though it was ages ago. tongue.gif

There is a sign in Cambridge train station which proudly states 'The City of Cambridge - Home to Anglia Ruskin University'. wink.gif
fingolfia
I know, I love it. It makes me laugh each time I get the train.
EdBush
QUOTE(fingolfia @ Nov 24 2011, 05:52 PM) *
I know, I love it. It makes me laugh each time I get the train.

Have you got a problem with APU??? smile.gif

Is it still the second worst uni in the country?

Ed
OxMatt
Awww, didn't notice this was ages ago and the wrong uni. Otherwise I'd've been happy to come down and hit Tabs in the face with latex sticks. smile.gif

Matt
JulianW
QUOTE(fingolfia @ Nov 24 2011, 05:29 PM) *

Well, if you ever feel like persuading a bunch of your lot to come down I think there's enough us about to supply a dark blue monster crew...

Julian
alisadragoon
Would just like to point out to anyone who is interested I am actually reffing for a group from Cambridge Uni this Saturday (which if I am not mistaken is the group mentioned in the above posts making a return. They are providing their own monsters but I still need an a-ref.
JEB
QUOTE(alisadragoon @ Nov 24 2011, 08:06 PM) *
Would just like to point out to anyone who is interested I am actually reffing for a group from Cambridge Uni this Saturday (which if I am not mistaken is the group mentioned in the above posts making a return. They are providing their own monsters but I still need an a-ref.

And the wonderful Vicky Hudson is now a-reffing :-)

YAY :-)

Admin Chick.
alisadragoon
QUOTE(JEB @ Nov 24 2011, 09:21 PM) *
And the wonderful Vicky Hudson is now a-reffing :-)

YAY :-)

Admin Chick.

Yay! Thankies Vicky smile.gif
fingolfia
QUOTE(JulianW @ Nov 24 2011, 07:52 PM) *
Well, if you ever feel like persuading a bunch of your lot to come down I think there's enough us about to supply a dark blue monster crew...

Julian

LARP Varsity, yes!
Dave
NOOOO the weekend am not down and uni students....sad times!

Dave
marwoodbramwell
Thanks to the Ref and A-Ref, we had a blast!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.