Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: next dungeon
Labyrinthe Forum > Social Guild Boards > The Order of Stars
sonof
Hello couple of things from me about the overland
1) IC it is happening on the 15th, all be come relevant why.
2) "lunch" is possible. While not a full on bbq or anything if people want to do a lunch in the copse type thing rather than random food that goes manky in the bottom of your bag then this is fine.
3) If anyone wants to do any comms and stuff this is good, but can I have them by the end of Monday.
4) There is no brief from me, your illustrious leader should have it smile.gif

That's it really.

Lee
OxMatt
Right, which holy/unholy day is the 15th, everyone? smile.gif

Matt
BBB
If memory serves correct Summer's Barrow opening... (which would make it a Shadow Day)

The days should should be listed in the Gameworld Calendar section.

BBB
isbiraven
I am booked to play this and have the day off work and everything... I just dont have a car that works atm...

could i grab a lift from somebody please?

T.
OxMatt
Yeah, that's a minor point that I hadn't yet worked out. Ummm, can someone help me get to the site? smile.gif

Matt

P.S. I can get a train to somewhere nearby if that helps.
AndyWashington
I will be driving to the site from home so if people can get to one of the local stations then I am more than happy to pick them up. Thornton Heath, West Croydon or Purley being easiest from here.

Andy
OxMatt
Sounds good to me! what time would you want me to get to West Croydon?

Matt
MartinW
I'm coming off a night shift and can swing by the caves en route so if anyone needs a lift, let me know. Would be handy too as I've no idea where I'm going smile.gif

Martin

P.s I'm so excited to be playing again after the broken ankle. Just need to reign Horace in or I'll probably die in the first encounter.
isbiraven
QUOTE(MartinW @ May 27 2011, 04:56 PM) *
I'm coming off a night shift and can swing by the caves en route so if anyone needs a lift, let me know. Would be handy too as I've no idea where I'm going smile.gif

Martin

P.s I'm so excited to be playing again after the broken ankle. Just need to reign Horace in or I'll probably die in the first encounter.

I need a lift, can get to the pit bud plus i know the way to j6 smile.gif

T.
sonof
I suspect:
1) I'll need some nice soul to take the kit from the caves, and from the site.
2) Me and Fi will probably need lifts, at this stage I have no idea if it will be from the caves or Caterham (I'll check with her).

Lee
AndyWashington
Matt, assuming that people are meeting at around 10:00 then 9:15 to 9:30 at West Croydon should be OK. If the time for meeting at J6 i sdifferent then we can adjust it accordingly.

Lee, if you are heading straight to J6 then if you want to get off the train a couple of stops early at Purley I can pick you up there en route.

Andy
MartinW
[quote name='isbiraven' date='May 27 2011, 07:00 PM' post='145633']
I need a lift, can get to the pit bud plus i know the way to j6 smile.gif

T.

Nice one mate. What time do I need to be at the caves ?
ChrisAndrews
I could also do with a lift from the caves area to the site!

Ta,

Chris
isbiraven
QUOTE(MartinW @ May 28 2011, 12:29 PM) *
Nice one mate. What time do I need to be at the caves ?

normal time bud... I'll get there around 9(ish) ...

T.
MartinW
QUOTE(isbiraven @ May 29 2011, 08:14 AM) *
normal time bud... I'll get there around 9(ish) ...

T.

No worries I can grab you both. Just a couple of things though. I'm coming off a night shift so there is a small chance I may get a job just before I'm due to finish and would then be late.
Also once finished, I need to shoot off pretty quickly and am going Sevenoaks way if that's any good for an en route drop off anywhere smile.gif
cripple
QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ May 28 2011, 07:43 PM) *
I could also do with a lift from the caves area to the site!

Ta,

Chris

as could I... im now monstering for you guys.
Christine
I am planning on driving straight to the site but could if I had to go to the pit - I'd rather not if it can be avoided as I tend to be running a little late due to baby. Looking forward to it,although I have not a single clue IC as to what we are doing smile.gif

C
OxMatt
I think we're wandering around until we both get assassinated, Gentros.

Matt
MartinW
So who is on this?
To start things off

Horace 2.7k Pally
OxMatt
Ignatius - 7.5K pure priest/monk/occasional psychotic angel.
isbiraven
Grit - 3.6K spirit warrior/lifes avenger/Defender of the faith/ Wrath of the crucible.
(its okay I bourght "count as 7th" ages ago)

T.
duncanmatthias
Banquo - 6K Ent Warrior

Duncan
AndyWashington
Asta, 7k of inattentive wizard.
MartinW
Exciting stuff.
Will we have use of the Elbereth guild items? In particular the scrolls of love? Just need to figure out my battleboard.

OxMatt
Good question, I'd completely forgotten about all of that. What's my life cap again? smile.gif

Matt
sonof
Scrolls of 24/8, mark of the totems, and charity all still exist.
I can't remember which other ones do, Fi has the cards atm so she can check tonight/tomorrow.

Lee
kevjones
Tanis. 9.3k of liability. Especially at J6 if I remember last time.

I still maintain she said I was a 'twatting wight'.....

Kev.
kevjones
Tony.

Do you still need a lift home?

And are you still OK getting there?

Kev.
isbiraven
as i understand it yes...

T.
cripple
I still need a lift there and back please.

Grant.
ethuil
Tried to book on to give you another wizard but it's password locked sad.gif Someone PM me it?
ethuil
Jo's booked me on smile.gif Thanks those that PMed me.

800pts of green/ebony wizard, now with teaching scroll of Agony for a certain verbal...
MartinW

If anyone is stuck for a lift, let me know. I'd keep me as a last resort though as there is no guarantee that I won't be late due to work. Just let me know and I'll swing by the caves smile.gif
OxMatt
Sounds like Grant might need that, unless someone else can step fwd?

Matt
ChrisAndrews
I dunno if I have a lift currently!

Chris
isbiraven
QUOTE(MartinW @ Jun 3 2011, 04:24 PM) *
If anyone is stuck for a lift, let me know. I'd keep me as a last resort though as there is no guarantee that I won't be late due to work. Just let me know and I'll swing by the caves smile.gif

i thorught you were "swinging by the caves" to pick me up anyway???

ohho..

T.
AndyWashington
AFAIK;

I am picking up the 2 Matts
Phil is bringing kit
Christine is bringing Lee and Fi
That leaves Tiffer, Grant, Rebecca, Tony short of transport.
Who out of Martin/Duncan/Kev can get to the caves to pick people up?

Lastly can someone pm me the gate code?

Andy
kevjones
I'll get to the caves for about 09:00. I will be able to fit 2 people in the car with kit (Tony has taken one of those 2 spaces.)

3 people at a real push but it will be kit on the lap time...

Kev.
MartinW
QUOTE(AndyWashington @ Jun 3 2011, 07:53 PM) *
AFAIK;

I am picking up the 2 Matts
Phil is bringing kit
Christine is bringing Lee and Fi
That leaves Tiffer, Grant, Rebecca, Tony short of transport.
Who out of Martin/Duncan/Kev can get to the caves to pick people up?

Lastly can someone pm me the gate code?

Andy

Ok I'll aim to be there just after nine. I can take the car seats out the back and grab a few people smile.gif
isbiraven
I have just arranged to get to and from the site with Kev...

T.
MartinW
QUOTE(isbiraven @ Jun 3 2011, 09:32 PM) *
I have just arranged to get to and from the site with Kev...

T.

Okey doke. What's this about a code for the gate?
kevjones
I've got the gate code from Phil.

Kev.
TimTreadwell
Kev will write it down.... and then drop the paper by the altar in the goodly temple.
OxMatt
Any reminder on items wot we have? I'm currently counting on +24/8 and a mark of the totems innate - anything else still surviving?

I should probably also battleboard OOTS, shouldn't I. Ummm..what are the basic tier benefits? smile.gif

Matt
ethuil
Should it be relevant for anyone's benefits I count as a member of all Valar faiths.

Fear the two priests of Nienna!
OxMatt
Huzzah! Double cake!

Matt

P.S. If I could do one day turnaround pts apps, it'd be:

"All followers of Nienna gain 1 Warcry vs Basil "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" and resistance to Wrath of the Lord".

smile.gif
Christine
Don't make me think of new ways to kill you, hippie smile.gif

C
sonof
Items that still live:

24/8
mark of totems
Scrolls of charity
Shield of Varda innate

We're trying to work out what has happened to the scrolls of restoration, but I'm happy for you guys to keep using them on my dungeons anyway smile.gif

Lee
MartinW
Great stuff

What time does an overland usually finish approximately?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.