Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Sunsday role call
Labyrinthe Forum > Social Guild Boards > The Order of Stars
Brucifer
Mellow greetings.

Could all members of the Order planning to attend the muster this Sunsday please let me know who you are.

So far it appears to be Father Tidus, Johan and myself.

Many thanks

In service

Armitage
Carlo
If there's a few of ya, I have some stuff you can have...

What do ya want like?

Spiritual blades? Any particular littl' artefacts of power?

Anythin' ya like, really. Let me know.

Bradley
Brucifer
Many thanks Bradley.

The odd spiritual blade would be good, but you may wish to speak to Father Tidus as i believe he may be able to tell you what holes need filling.

Are you venturing out with the Order that day Bradley? WOuld be good to see how far you've come. Ive been hearing wonderful things about you recently.

A
Carlo
QUOTE(Brucifer @ Mar 5 2008, 12:43 PM) *
Many thanks Bradley.

The odd spiritual blade would be good, but you may wish to speak to Father Tidus as i believe he may be able to tell you what hole sneed fillign.

Are you venturing out with the Order that day Bradley? WOuld be good to see how far you've come. Ive been hearing wonderful things about you recently.

A

What? About me? Like what?

Of course, it's probably true of course.

I'm not i'm afraid, I have another important gobbal match, but i'll go have a chat with Tidus and see what he needs.

Bradley Baker
Jezz
I'm afriad Armitage you have been misinformed I am unable to attend this Sunsday. But am around on the 16th I believe.
Johan
Rob
QUOTE(Jezz @ Mar 5 2008, 03:44 PM) *
I'm afriad Armitage you have been misinformed I am unable to attend this Sunsday. But am around on the 16th I believe.
Johan

I may be around

Kaspar
Brucifer
Greetings Kaspar.

You must be a new recruit. i havent heard of you at all. Would you mind introducing yourself to the Order?

Many thanks

Armitage
JoeLucas
I will, of course be attending Armitage.

May the stars shine brightly upon you,

Father Tidus
JonMace
I would offer my aid but Primal Reality prevents it.

Simon
clayton
Like Horace and good friend Johan i wil not be able to attend and lend a hand. Having already volunteered to help out on the door at this years basket weaving convention, in case last years hostilities break out again. These tiny frail old ladies can be more than a handful when the sherry starts to flow dont you know.
OOC...hand bag tokens insufficient to cover two outings and 3 day so close
:-(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.