Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Land of the Seven Winds
Labyrinthe Forum > Club Feedback and Suggestions > General Club Feedback and Suggestions
MarkCox
Please use this thread to submit any updates you have for the Land of the Seven Winds source book.
This can be pieces of IC / OOC knowledge, ideas, suggestions, updates etc etc

This is your opportunity to get your name in Print.

Many thanks

Mark Cox
GSM
Pants
Any chance the Crol trio of doom can make an appearance and also our Mother worship and stuff from your myths.
dnsmantra
LotS stuff, the freeing of Cabab, etc. would all be cool to feature. Hopefully freeing the Crol if we get around to that.

Huw
JulianW
Minor thing, but a multi-class table for Wind-dancers - would have thought they ought to be able to do acrobat, warrior, powerhouse, battle-master at a minimum if not some of the mana using or scout classes

Julian
DanM
I'll dig out the whole ishmaic campaign / myths stuff
I know Pete Walls has loads
Lilley
I have some crol creation mythos somewhere too

Paul
DanM
QUOTE(JulianW @ Sep 16 2010, 12:30 AM) *
Minor thing, but a multi-class table for Wind-dancers - would have thought they ought to be able to do acrobat, warrior, powerhouse, battle-master at a minimum if not some of the mana using or scout classes

Julian

Surely they progress as 1st class warriors? Thats what their buy-as is
Jack
Give the bug men stats... The clicky ones and make them playable races.
Onasuma
I take it you mean Mazadeen? Depsite the fact I have one, Id argue they're a bit too animalistic to be a playable race really. Still, that might just be me.

Peter Long
MarkCox
QUOTE(DanM @ Sep 16 2010, 10:28 AM) *
Surely they progress as 1st class warriors? Thats what their buy-as is

nah - buy as a 1st Class X doesn't make you a '1st Class X' - says something about it in the beginning of the Multiclass Section in Evolution [IIRC]

MCC
MarkCox
Doleran [spelling?] - the red skinned guys with cages on their heads were going to be a playable race... fortunately sanity prevailed -

MCC

[and there is another unpublished breed of ratfolk - ghost vermin they were weird - innately got a 24pt damage reduction vs anything with a physical component - crazy 2nd age... ]
Pants
Awwww I am sure they would have been a popular class.
AlanWilson
Allow players to start Samila but not from Ishma

There must be dozens of ''Im a samila from the empire points apps''

smile.gif
MarkCox
QUOTE(AlanWilson @ Sep 16 2010, 09:22 PM) *
Allow players to start Samila but not from Ishma

There must be dozens of ''Im a samila from the empire points apps''

smile.gif

Not anymore - I have stopped passing it - it reached a critical mass/mess...

MCC

Lilley
QUOTE(MarkCox @ Sep 16 2010, 09:17 PM) *
[and there is another unpublished breed of ratfolk - ghost vermin they were weird - innately got a 24pt damage reduction vs anything with a physical component - crazy 2nd age... ]

Yeah Bhavratt - happy days - I just set them as monster parts now - there were also some T1 abilities for trolls I think like Cunning Troll - Feral Troll and one other flavour as well.

Paul
ChrisAndrews
QUOTE(Lilley @ Sep 16 2010, 09:29 PM) *
Yeah Bhavratt - happy days - I just set them as monster parts now - there were also some T1 abilities for trolls I think like Cunning Troll - Feral Troll and one other flavour as well.

Paul

Ahh... they were good.

Gotta love whoever left sheets hanging around the whole of the goodly temple. It was like walk thru walls but better!

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.