Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To the druids of the Dark Forest
Kail
post Dec 29 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 644

I would like to explain to the Druids of the Dark Forest why I lead a group of mercenaries into your forest on the final dawn. There had been a corrupting rite placed in it by the Silver Folk that was causing the entire forest, or that area of it, and everything in it to rapidly rot and die. This was happening so fast that we had to move quickly to remove it before it was too late. So we did have to destroy a number of animate trees that had been corrupted by the rite.

We did successfully wipeout the Silver Folk in your lands as well as remove and reverse the corrupting rie and it's effects.

Sorry for the trespass but I hope you will see that it was needed.

Kail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Dec 29 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 111

The entire forest, pah, a nonsense excuse for wanton destruction! The Brochan though is ever merciful and for this time and this time only will accept your actions, though reckless, were of good intent. Next time though he will probably not be so kind. The forest can take care of itself.

Mulch
The Coven of Thrice

+Quote Post
cripple
post Dec 29 2009, 07:05 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 686

wasnt nonsence... was needed!... had to take a run through with axe of fire and smash stoopid pointy elbow silver sword silvermen! skrull likes being brought bak wen he dies!... i bet mulch does too... and rest of his coven...

Skrull...

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Dec 30 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 111

If I die (again), for I am already dead, and the Brochan deems me worthy I shall return; nothing more, nothing less. Your argument is poorly formed and worse digested, almost as distasteful as ogre heart, and that is awefully blubbery and disgusting on the pallet.

Mulch

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 12:57 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins