Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eddie Darkhearth, The Judgement called for
Jack
post Feb 12 2018, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 81

Eddie Darkhearth, I do not believe that you are a man who holds the vows and oaths that we Knights swear seriously. Rangar should not have slain you, regardless of your membership to the Knights or not. However when you met with Rangar, a Knight who's views are known all across Primus, you chose to bait and goad him. This is not how a Knight acts, this is not what we swore. We swore to stand together, to put our religious views down, that they would not stop us from doing what was right, as one. From your words and those of people that I have spoken to, I have a good judge of the man you are.

You are a coward and a traitor to the Knights of the Land and you are cast from this order as such.

Let it be know to all those who join this Order, we are as one, we do not betray those who we swore to protect. If you seek to join to hide amongst us, betraying our vows, we always find out.

Regards,

Rufus
Lord Knight

--------------------
Only the good die young.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Feb 12 2018, 10:31 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Rufus,

I will just say that hearing of a mans name does not grant knowledge of his face.

However, you have passed judgement I swore to adhere to your decision and so I shall, because I have always and will always remain to be true to my word and act for the betterment of the land and its people.

I may not be a member of the order but I will always be a knight.

Eddie Blackhearth.
Knight for the people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2018 - 11:57 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins