> Seeking a max 10k ref, mini campaign from april to July
Netheril
post Jan 1 2018, 12:17 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

Hey all,

So I have a core group of players that would all be up for playing a series of max 10k adventures, though highest so far are around 8k.

Looking at 1 a month from April to June, and then maybe a 2 day overland at Buckmore to conclude on the July 7th weekend. Which just happens to be around my birthday so I'd have the wife points to be allowed to play a full weekend! smile.gif

Could provide some plot goals, or happy to do anything a ref might be interested in running. Likely to include Chris G, Rob B, Jack and Dhia and myself, who have all hopefully accumulated some crewing favours last year! So can hopefully get crew, but a ref is the most important thing!

If willing please reply here or drop me a pm or email, likewise if interested in playing welcome to let me know! smile.gif

Will firm up dates asap, and if no ref confirms from this post will just go for the organise players and hope approach! But prefer to have a ref organised first, and I don't get down often enough to ask around in person so...

Cheers,

Sean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 10 2018, 12:48 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Hey all,

So this is 3/4 of the way to being organised.

Will P is reffing a 3 part mini campaign, max 10k for us. Sunday 8th April, and then Saturdays...May 19th and June 2nd. Should be up for booking soon.

Fair number of interested players so hopefully be more than enough for it to run. But crew, especially in advance, be very welcome!

So anyone who fancies "paying me back" for lots of reffing last year, or 3 days crewing the Final Dawn, these would be a great way of doing so...please! smile.gif

And likely to be other people who've done loads for the caves who are playing, like Chris G, hopefully Rob B and Duncan, etc so yea early sign ups to crew would be really great.

Also booked my birthday 2 day overland at Buckmore for July 7th and 8th. Like to tie this in to the mini campaign to some extent at least, but Will P cant ref these. So still looking for a ref for these if anyone kind enough to volunteer? These are already up for booking.

All of the above will be open max 10k's, but IC Sirac is gathering friends, allies and a few people that would just like him to owe them favours! So will be a strong goodly slant to the party and plot, but at the same time a bit of mix in the party.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Jan 10 2018, 06:58 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

the three cave dates are now available for booking

d

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 14 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Hey all,

Sorry but I screwed up with dates and can’t actually do the 2nd June.

As such will be changed to the 23rd June. Confirmed with will, hope still ok for all!

Sean

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 02:22 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins