Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks for todays 2.5k
JackFlashblade
post Dec 3 2017, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 190

Thanks to Gordon for todays adventure, and to Claudia and Ed for smashing us all day

Chris
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Dec 4 2017, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 25

Indeed big thanks to Gordon, Claudia, Ed and our later afternoon drive Monster, who's name I'm afraid I don't know.

Much fun was had.

Amongst the many amusing moments were watching the Baronial Paladin slowing coming to the realisation that the Circle is Evil and Oppressive wink.gif

Noticing that the entire party was armed with a shield smile.gif

The realisation that the "Word Search" plaque had actually changed between iterations of the time loop

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 4 2017, 11:31 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 52

I am very grateful that you as a party were a very chilled and in turn a pleasure to weave a tale for and a huge thanks to Ed and Claudia for bringing it to life it was an enjoyable and stress free day for me which makes the time of writing seem worth it.

Many fun moments witnessed between the party with or without crew.

6 man party, 6 shields.

Da the paladin undoing the care the party had put in to prevent the hedge from being massacred by blighly telling the circle necromancer exactly what was going on.

Gregore introducing himself to every encounter but the one that it actually mattered.

Clive and Thorfinn believing the spirit rune word searches were even more insidious than they actually were but rest assured their deviousness will manifest at another time as a result.

The party trying to pick up so many side quests they risked not being able to do their main quest.

Summit almost cost Thorfinn all his points.

The many faces of the moral maze and decent mercenaries and even Gregore refusing to break and enter.

--------------------
Gordon Court
"The man with the barbwire soul."
Known to play: Amorphus, Mithaniel, Raven & Radiant
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton.
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Prowl, Void & Zaton

+Quote Post
Benson
post Dec 5 2017, 10:49 AM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 431

Late in the day! But thanks from me as well, had fun despite a massive hangover! ;0)

R

+Quote Post
BBB
post Dec 5 2017, 11:56 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Gordon @ Dec 4 2017, 11:31 PM) *
Da the paladin undoing the care the party had put in to prevent the hedge from being massacred by blighly telling the circle necromancer exactly what was going on.

Coming within a hair's breadth of secretly Diseasing the Necromancer as she walked off to prevent said massacre, whilst trying to work out "What would Andric do and would Milly approve?"

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2018 - 03:50 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins