> Louis Athanyn, Introduction
Ryan
post Jan 6 2017, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Brothers,

First of all I would like to say we are blessed to have some outstanding candidates this year for the election, of which I certainly don't consider myself best suited... But choice and variety is the key to a successful election.

For those who don't know me I wish to be clear, I am a Vampire should this hold any sway over your vote although I would hope oaths such as ours stop this being an issue. More importantly I am a Noble of our great Empire and have been a Knight like Scruple for as long as I have been a Mercenary. I am exceptionally busy so it is probably a good job I don't sleep doing what I can to assist our orders as well as being Governor and Magistrate of the City of Bildteve and the Majitus (responsible for Magical threats to the Empire). I am also a member of the 11th Imperial Legion which in years prior to there being an Empire was the Household Army of my Family serving Glorianave.

In a professional mercenary sense I believe knowledge is the greatest tool we possess and go to great lengths to understand many issues before mobilising against them, a considered response is often better than a rash or military one. At times, however, the full might of Soldiers and Knights of the Land is required and I advocate that both options have a place. I am well versed in many matters scholarly, a Mage of Air and a Ley member of the Church of Dead Heroes drawing on the powers of my families many dead Noblemen and Soldiers to empower my Air Spells.

I will operate much as I have over the last two years as The Lord Warmage under Tai and always strive to do my very best to uphold our Oath and the integrity of our Orders as Lord Knight and look at threats both Foreign and Domestic that may best be a use for the vast resources of the Knights of the Land.

Sincerely

Louis Athanyn
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 05:39 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins