Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Size doesn't always count, Dec
Will
post Apr 11 2016, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

A small Band of 4 set out from the naughty Monkey Tavern just North of Forgetown last weekend after answering the call to aid by Burtie Bonebottom.

They set about the huge list of tasks set by them regarding problems suffered by the locals who needed mercenerial assistance in their own ways.

Ritual wardings and protections set up by an apprentice gone rogue (hehe) were removed and the return of the masters stolen recipe book along with a severly chastised apprentice.

A Gold flecked sulfur mine was re-opened after its workers were taken control of by strange psychic purple beings, luckily noone was killed in the retaking of the mine.
a trade agreement for furs has been hashed out with one of the tribes or orcs just to the north, and there is even possible talks of an annual trade moot being set up... we look forward to seeing this!..

The Prancing imp Inn has had its unexplained undead invasion of its basement dealt with, and in its place a shrine to the Godess Empress has been set up... will this bring pilgrims North the the Wilds of rural Deci? One can hope not... its dangerous enough with out the Cult of the Empress romping around.
And Finally, a large group of travellign folk have come to town to lay the body of one of the Elders to rest. This has made one land owner very unhappy, as he cannot seem to shift them from his land as the Celebrations of his life still rage on heading into their 2nd week!!

In other news, the Naughty Monkey Tavern seems to be the only Tavern in the area that has not employed extra security staff during the last few weeks after the string of robberies of taverns.

The naughty Monkey seems to also have been left untouched by this new crime wave.

--------------------
It's not Hardcore... it's Willcore!
Stats make me hard
Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
Will Power... lowering the tone
QUOTE("Brave Sir Robin")
thanks to will for being both the foundation and leader for all we do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 06:06 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins