IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Laby, Adult Content?, I Blame Cameron...
BBB
post Jul 31 2015, 09:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

So, apparently Vodafone have suddenly decided to classify the Laby Website as "Adult Content" and I can no longer access it on my phone...

I suspect its been listed as "Gaming" which has been conflated as "Gambling" and thus is blocked by their filter.

Spent 20 minutes on hold last night before giving up trying to get through to get them to remove the "Content Filter" that they seem to have unilaterally applied...

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jul 31 2015, 10:03 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 25

Oh, looks like they've backtracked today, filter appears to have gone...

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Jul 31 2015, 10:23 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,812

I had it blocked months ago by Vodafone. Was yesterday still but haven't tried it today.

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Jul 31 2015, 11:30 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 891

Yeah I found this the other week, bloody infuriating, not being able to log onto the Lab wiki imperial law section led the arrest of two players!

It also took 15 minutes of faffing on the phone with 'customer services' just to be told that despite being a password holder I cant turn it off without the wife...that was another fun conversation "why do you want adult content turned on darling?"

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
Elferrick
post Jul 31 2015, 11:33 AM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,270

QUOTE(Hulud @ Jul 31 2015, 12:30 PM) *
Yeah I found this the other week, bloody infuriating, not being able to log onto the Lab wiki imperial law section led the arrest of two players!

It also took 15 minutes of faffing on the phone with 'customer services' just to be told that despite being a password holder I cant turn it off without the wife...that was another fun conversation "why do you want adult content turned on darling?"

I bet she was smiling when she asked

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 05:32 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins