Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Busy Day, Deci
Will
post Jul 13 2015, 08:35 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

The Serpent recoiled! As the sun rose over the city the morning rays brought a brilliant beam of light that struck the Cathedral of the Black Dragon. The shadows recoiled, and briefly the building appeared in the daylight. Was this a fluke or another assault on the Black Dragon?

Murderers Murdered! Hired by the Drowe a small group of hardy mercenaries entered the Broken Jack tavern and destroyed a small Cabal of assassins. The group contained Timmy and Brian of the Rasha.

Demonologists stopped! Nathaniel, "Not a rat", and Zackeria, plus others, (working for the Drowe which they pointed out to the Watch they met) successfully stopped the efforts of a small demonic cult seeking to summon... Demons. Posters stated the Demonologists were working on behalf of the Murder.

Dead men walking! Orpheus, Marrius, and others, were seen heading into the ruined Condesecration temple to deal with a gaggle of evil priests from the city of Keys. The group, led by the outlaw Wayne Ketting, had arrived seeking to use the fine city of Deci as a haven for their foul activities. Drowe reports have said they were being hired by the Murder to attack the city.

Turnips, Carrots, and Rabbits, oh my! Case closed as Deci PI Pandemonian has solved the great Turnip and Carrot robberies plaguing the city. Some sort of giant Rabbit... this truly sounds ridiculous. Perhaps some sort of fey related thing?

--------------------
It's not Hardcore... it's Willcore!
Stats make me hard
Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
Will Power... lowering the tone
QUOTE("Brave Sir Robin")
thanks to will for being both the foundation and leader for all we do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 03:44 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins